PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, Pablo here!

Pablo M 201
2009-01-18, 12:25 AM
Hi everyone here at NYC Aviation.

My name is obviously Pablo. Someone that I met today while freezing by Exchange Place in Jersey City to see the US Airways A320 be pulled out the Hudson River (boy oh boy am I pissed that it might be getting pulled out overnight) refered me to this site. I must say this really great site with lots of helpful information about the happenings in the skies of NYC and elsewhere.

I am an administrative assistant at TTMG (TransiTALK Transportation Media Group) if anyone is familiar with the site.

Even since I was a kid I've been into aviation so glad to at least find a local forum.

Matt Molnar
2009-01-18, 12:48 AM
Welcome aboard, Pablo!

A number of us are also transit fans. In fact some of us originally met on transit forums before this site was around.

PhilDernerJr
2009-01-18, 07:14 AM
Welcome, Pablo.

Another railfan here as well. :)

moose135
2009-01-18, 10:31 AM
Hi Pablo, welcome to NYCA! I'm John, one of the three NYCAers you were shooting with yesterday. It was good to meet you - and I think I'm finally thawed out!

Pablo M 201
2009-01-18, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Pablo, welcome to NYCA! I'm John, one of the three NYCAers you were shooting with yesterday. It was good to meet you - and I think I'm finally thawed out!
Hey John, it was good to meet you too. It was nice to have at least some people to talk to while waiting for them to bring it out. Once I had got on the light rail, I just stayed on for a little while and defrosted, then I headed out where I needed to :D

(All wasn't lost for me though from yesterday, I was able to get a shot of the plane this morning. No waiting!)

nikon50bigma
2009-01-19, 12:12 PM
Hey Pablo, Glad you checked out the site. I'm Pat remember from Battery City Park and the pier in NJ.
Happy Spotting!

Pablo M 201
2009-01-19, 07:43 PM
Hey Pablo, Glad you checked out the site. I'm Pat remember from Battery City Park and the pier in NJ.
Happy Spotting!
Hey Pat, thanks for telling me about this site, its great!
Happy Spotting to you too! (I need to let go of the buses and trains for abit.... :D)