JHNA57
2009-01-07, 11:02 AM
Inside the ops of JFK Tower
CUIDk_JBdZg

and "a bad day at JFK"
SUnVlyyar4M

mmedford
2009-01-07, 11:58 AM
Yeah, we have a great bunch of guys upstairs...

i'll have to mess with them, and tell them youtube adds 15lbs...lol

looking closer, thats the center screen I replaced too...alright my work is famous!

AirtrafficController
2009-01-07, 04:54 PM
That first video of JFK Tower is very informative and provides great insight into the hard work Air Traffic Controllers face everyday. It was really cool how the tower cab looked like and the controllers working. Hopefully when I'm in the AT-CTI program I can land an internship there. I was suprised that JFK averages a heart attack a day. :shock:

mmedford
2009-01-08, 02:32 AM
That first video of JFK Tower is very informative and provides great insight into the hard work Air Traffic Controllers face everyday. It was really cool how the tower cab looked like and the controllers working. Hopefully when I'm in the AT-CTI program I can land an internship there. I was suprised that JFK averages a heart attack a day. :shock:

You wouldn't actually get an intern slot here. The AT-CTI program just provides you with the approved FAA training and puts you on a seperate list from the public for the ATC pool. So when the FAA has the special meeting every year to choose from applicants, your at a higher rank than the public.

If I am not mistaken there are three lists for it; Military, CTI and Public.