PDA

View Full Version : Jet2 EWR

SengaB
2008-12-12, 01:54 PM
I don't know if anyone posted pix yet. As always the weather followed me.
400 foot ceilings, rain, mist and 2 miles Visibility.
Two week EWR service.
http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/exs.jpg

Senga

Tom_Turner
2008-12-12, 08:59 PM
At least you got it. Why the heck does it go to Gander first; its not coming from that far away to make that necessary right?

Tom

SengaB
2008-12-13, 10:48 PM
I am thinking its some of of operating requirement for the type of operation. The Monarch A300s did the same thing when they fly to SFB and to JFK.

Senga

njgtr82
2008-12-14, 01:28 AM
At least you got it. Why the heck does it go to Gander first; its not coming from that far away to make that necessary right?

Tom
Of the four or five flights they've operated so far, this is the first time they stopped there I belive. The rest were non stop. We had a low arrival rate with alot of holding Thursday so Boston Center may have told them to expect to hold and didn't have the extra fuel to do so.

Tom_Turner
2008-12-14, 12:19 PM

Tom
Of the four or five flights they've operated so far, this is the first time they stopped there I belive. The rest were non stop. We had a low arrival rate with alot of holding Thursday so Boston Center may have told them to expect to hold and didn't have the extra fuel to do so.

Hi Bill - I don't know if it actually landed there or not, but the week before the trackers were showing Gander as well.

Tom

SengaB
2008-12-14, 09:22 PM
They did stop there before. They actually revised the route shortly after they departed EGNM. It went from EGNM to CYQX instead of EWR. The funny thing is that eventhough they stopped off at YQX the route of flight shows a continuous line from EGNM to EWR. with a very flight kink at YQX (on December 4th)
Select the 11th arrival on the site.
http://www.fboweb.com/s/tr/qt2.aspx?i=exs4001

Senga

FlyingColors
2008-12-14, 11:45 PM
Nice shot Senga.
I like aircraft in weather.

Hey- what is up with your avatar?!
I take a short leave and look what happens!