PDA

View Full Version : Some exciting news!

T-Bird76
2008-10-20, 03:54 PM
I'm happy to share with everyone that today my company announced my promotion to a Director's level position. My new position will task me with the oversight of our Field Support Division as well as managing our Training programs for our Field team members. It’s very gratifying that I work for the kind of company that recognizes and rewards internal team members who wish to grow with the company. In today's ruff economic times I'm truly thankful to work for a company that continues to grow and is as strong as we are. Oh and yes...lots more travel. :D :D

Matt Molnar
2008-10-20, 04:04 PM
Congrats, Tommy! No such thing as "recession" in the health care industry. :)

Midnight Mike
2008-10-24, 03:36 PM
I'm happy to share with everyone that today my company announced my promotion to a Director's level position. My new position will task me with the oversight of our Field Support Division as well as managing our Training programs for our Field team members. It’s very gratifying that I work for the kind of company that recognizes and rewards internal team members who wish to grow with the company. In today's ruff economic times I'm truly thankful to work for a company that continues to grow and is as strong as we are. Oh and yes...lots more travel. :D :D

Congrats Tommy!

(You are still a bi-a-tch :mrgreen: )

T-Bird76
2008-10-24, 04:39 PM
[quote="T-Bird76":1mhgps2t]I'm happy to share with everyone that today my company announced my promotion to a Director's level position. My new position will task me with the oversight of our Field Support Division as well as managing our Training programs for our Field team members. It’s very gratifying that I work for the kind of company that recognizes and rewards internal team members who wish to grow with the company. In today's ruff economic times I'm truly thankful to work for a company that continues to grow and is as strong as we are. Oh and yes...lots more travel. :D :D

Congrats Tommy!

(You are still a bi-a-tch :mrgreen: )[/quote:1mhgps2t]

Now I'm a Bi-a-tch that makes more money! Mike you know you love me! :twisted:

Art at ISP
2008-10-29, 07:29 PM
Tommy,

Let me add my congrats--biatch or not well deserved.....