PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olbermann breaks down Sarah Palin.....

Tom_Turner
2008-10-14, 10:05 PM
rnSXGTFQ0Ak&feature=rec-fresh

Tom_Turner
2008-10-14, 10:05 PM
rnSXGTFQ0Ak&feature=rec-fresh

Matt Molnar
2008-10-14, 10:33 PM
Not a big Olbermann fan, but that's pretty damn good.

Matt Molnar
2008-10-14, 10:33 PM

T-Bird76
2008-10-14, 10:39 PM

I agree. I don't like Olbermann at all but he does have a couple strong points here. She seemed to be a strong choice early on but she's just not showing she has the goods to be VP...or let alone Prez if the need arises. I was talking to someone today at work about how blind the GOP was in picking McCain, he truly is the poorest choice out of all the GOP nominees that presented themselves this past year. BTW anyone know his plan for healthcare reform yet? He still hasn't given really any details on it...hmmm only 22 days to go..

T-Bird76
2008-10-14, 10:39 PM

I agree. I don't like Olbermann at all but he does have a couple strong points here. She seemed to be a strong choice early on but she's just not showing she has the goods to be VP...or let alone Prez if the need arises. I was talking to someone today at work about how blind the GOP was in picking McCain, he truly is the poorest choice out of all the GOP nominees that presented themselves this past year. BTW anyone know his plan for healthcare reform yet? He still hasn't given really any details on it...hmmm only 22 days to go..

moose135
2008-10-14, 11:12 PM
That's why I love Keith Olbermann.

moose135
2008-10-14, 11:12 PM
That's why I love Keith Olbermann.

Midnight Mike
2008-10-15, 08:28 AM
Keith Olbermann might as well have a sign on his show that says, "Home of the Barrack Obama campaign manager. What a shame, you are not going to get any sort of truth on his show when it comes to Obama or any other Liberal Politician...

Midnight Mike
2008-10-15, 08:28 AM
Keith Olbermann might as well have a sign on his show that says, "Home of the Barrack Obama campaign manager. What a shame, you are not going to get any sort of truth on his show when it comes to Obama or any other Liberal Politician...

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-15, 09:07 AM

I agree.

As do I.

PhilDernerJr
2008-10-15, 09:07 AM

I agree.

As do I.

MarkLawrence
2008-10-15, 09:34 AM
Never watched Keith Olbermann before, but it made for very interesting listening - Google is great for getting some understanding on some of his points too!

MarkLawrence
2008-10-15, 09:34 AM
Never watched Keith Olbermann before, but it made for very interesting listening - Google is great for getting some understanding on some of his points too!

moose135
2008-10-15, 10:01 AM
Right, as opposed to the Republican shills over on "Fair and Balanced" Fox News...

moose135
2008-10-15, 10:01 AM
Right, as opposed to the Republican shills over on "Fair and Balanced" Fox News...

Midnight Mike
2008-10-15, 10:35 AM

Nowhere in my posting did I make a comment about any of the political pundits on Fox News & I checked three times :wink:

My comment was directed at Keith Olbermann, & his unfavoring loyalty towards Senator Obama, even Chris Matthews thinks that Olbermann is a little over the top.... :mrgreen:

Was one of the reasons that Keith Olbermann was kicked off the post debate team, due to his lack of objectivity.

Midnight Mike
2008-10-15, 10:35 AM

Nowhere in my posting did I make a comment about any of the political pundits on Fox News & I checked three times :wink:

My comment was directed at Keith Olbermann, & his unfavoring loyalty towards Senator Obama, even Chris Matthews thinks that Olbermann is a little over the top.... :mrgreen:

Was one of the reasons that Keith Olbermann was kicked off the post debate team, due to his lack of objectivity.