PDA

View Full Version : Trial Begins for Man who Cooked Girlfriend on Grill

Midnight Mike
2008-09-30, 08:53 AM
29-September

Jury selection was under way Monday in the trial of Texas man accused of slaying a woman and cooking her dismembered body on barbecue grills, prosecutors said.
Timothy Wayne Shepherd, 28, of Houston, has been charged with choking his former girlfriend, Texas A&M engineering student Tynesha Stewart, to death, cutting up her body and burning it in grills on his apartment patio, The Houston Chronicle reported.

The challenge for Shepherd's defense attorneys was to find jurors who could "compartmentalize" the facts of Stewart's slaying as separate from the bizarre story of what happened to her body, the newspaper said.

"The details are the details, we can't change them, but the details are irrelevant as to whether Tim Shepherd is guilty of murder," said Chip Lewis, Shepherd's defense attorney. "Nothing that happened after Ms. Stewart's death changed the facts about how she died."

Authorities say Shepherd has confessed to many aspects of the slaying. Court records show police recovered 30 pieces of charred bone and hair from Shepherd's apartment, but Lewis contends there's no DNA evidence proving they belonged to Stewart, making it a case without a body, the Chronicle reported.

Matt Molnar
2008-09-30, 09:56 AM
NOM NOM NOM

emshighway
2008-09-30, 06:52 PM
A breast and thigh please :borat:

jran225
2008-09-30, 06:58 PM
NOM NOM NOM

Dude..

And again, dude...not funny.

Greets,
-Omar S.

emshighway
2008-10-02, 07:32 PM
NOM NOM NOM

Dude..

And again, dude...not funny.

Greets,
-Omar S.

Us people who work in professions where you need to deal with such incidents develop a sick sense of humor to deal with it.

Plus, it was a great straight line for that joke.

Matt Molnar
2008-10-02, 07:46 PM
Us people who work in professions where you need to deal with such incidents develop a sick sense of humor to deal with it.
I don't work in such a profession...I guess I'm just sick. :mrgreen:

emshighway
2008-10-02, 09:23 PM
I don't work in such a profession...I guess I'm just sick. :mrgreen:

Guess so :lol:

h2opunk1822
2008-10-02, 09:37 PM
Looks like it can use a little more salt.!!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/H2opunk182/image_resizerphp.jpg

stuart schechter
2008-10-02, 09:52 PM
I love the smell of flesh in the morn'!

eeeee.....

Nick
2008-10-03, 06:21 PM
Omar, tragedy plus time = comedy! So Nom away!