PDA

View Full Version : Palin's 17-Year-Old Daughter is Pregnant

Matt Molnar
2008-09-01, 01:39 PM
Just a day after online rumors spread about the possibility of Gov. Sarah Palin's teenage daughter, Bristol, being the actual mother of the governor's baby "son", Trig, the campaign has revealed that Bristol is now 5-months pregnant with a baby of her own, and is planning to wed the father.

The Palin family seems like a sitcom waiting to happen.

mirrodie
2008-09-01, 02:25 PM
I saw it on a sidebar in facebookand was like, "what?!"

This is going to be a great race.

moose135
2008-09-01, 02:33 PM
When running for governor, she gave the following response in a candidates' questionnaire: (http://eagleforumalaska.blogspot.com/2006/07/2006-gubernatorial-candidate.html)

3. Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.
Might have wanted to re-think that position.

Matt Molnar
2008-09-01, 03:05 PM
When running for governor, she gave the following response in a candidates' questionnaire: (http://eagleforumalaska.blogspot.com/2006/07/2006-gubernatorial-candidate.html)

3. Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.
Might have wanted to re-think that position.
Our current Federal sex-ed standards, which go beyond conservative to being just plain moronic, were actually signed into law by Bill Clinton, so I'm not sure how much mileage Obama can get out of this unless he pledges to reform them completely.

NIKV69
2008-09-02, 09:30 AM
The Palin family seems like a sitcom waiting to happen.

Would be a pretty boring show. You guys forgetting this family grew up in rural Alaska? It's like living in rural Nebraska. Not much to do except go to the movies, bowling or have sex. I doubt this will cut any wood. Go to Florida's rural areas. Many girls are married with child by 17-18. I doubt this will develop into any scandal. One thing I am glad to see is the family structure surrounding this girl and her coming new born.