PDA

View Full Version : Liberal protesting groups, already in Denver

Midnight Mike
2008-08-24, 09:54 PM
GDGhs_LN7Fk

0pLYvwTKDv0&feature=related

flyboy 28
2008-08-25, 09:14 AM
I wonder if these people bought a few extra scarves for the freakin' nuclear winter?

That guy for Recreate '68 looks like a winner, too.

Midnight Mike
2008-08-25, 03:29 PM
Protesters: We're being treated like prisoners

DENVER (AP) - A small group of protesters has marched to the demonstration zone outside the Democratic National Convention, complaining they are being treated like political prisoners.
A contingent from the protest group Recreate 68 Alliance went to the fenced-off zone on Monday, even though they had vowed earlier they would never return.

Protesters derisively call the 47,000-square foot zone the "Freedom Cage." It's separated from the parking lot around the convention hall by metal fences atop concrete barriers.

It's about 700 feet from the Pepsi Center, where the delegates will gather starting Monday night.

Recreate 68 organizer Mark Cohen says the city and the Secret Service are treating demonstrators "like political prisoners, like pariahs."

NIKV69
2008-08-26, 10:09 AM
You got to love this women. She made me piss myself at the end when the Clinton delagate tries to talk crap to her and she totally owns him by pointing out the fact the DNC nominates losers. If your patient watch the whole video if not fast forward to the 6 minute mark for the part where she owns this guy bad. Enjoy.

U-Mkgu3rJtw

Midnight Mike
2008-08-27, 12:40 AM
Q5aDu6VsnW4&feature=related

Midnight Mike
2008-08-27, 12:47 AM
You got to love this women. She made me piss myself at the end when the Clinton delagate tries to talk crap to her and she totally owns him by pointing out the fact the DNC nominates losers. If your patient watch the whole video if not fast forward to the 6 minute mark for the part where she owns this guy bad. Enjoy.

Oh wow, she owned that guy!

Nice find!!!!!