PDA

View Full Version : VA Gov. Tim Kaine Near Top of Obama's VP List

Matt Molnar
2008-07-29, 12:04 PM
I've never heard of this guy. All I know so far is:
• He's a Democrat who has lots of Republicans in his cabinet, which is interesting.
• He's trying to look like Zalinksy the Auto Parts King:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3085/2714280408_b00266d478.jpg

Midnight Mike
2008-07-29, 01:33 PM
Tim Kaine would be an interesting choice for VP, but, not a very good one. Kaine would not bring any foreign politics experience to the plate, if I remember correctly, Kaine is a Pro-Life candidate, should make the pro-abortion groups very nervous.

Would expect Kaine to become a Pro-choice candidate, if selected as Obama's VP choice.

Just my opinion, Obama could do better & needs to do better, but, this choice would not hurt Obama, nor would be it be a boon...

Obama needs somebody with experience on his ticket, somebody old & grey (no, not Moose!)

T-Bird76
2008-07-30, 04:11 PM
Obama needs somebody with experience on his ticket, somebody old & grey (no, not Moose!)

I still don't understand what this experience thing is about? What does it mean? Our current Prez had experience running the state of Texas and he can't manage a blessed thing.

adam613
2008-07-30, 04:25 PM

Why not? I'd totally vote for an Obama-Moose ticket!

Matt Molnar
2008-07-30, 04:42 PM
Mike is a racist...against mooses. :(

Midnight Mike
2008-07-30, 05:54 PM
I still don't understand what this experience thing is about? What does it mean? Our current Prez had experience running the state of Texas and he can't manage a blessed thing.

Experience is a big deal, Obama has none or very little & in the White House, you surround yourselves with experienced people.

As for President Bush, while you may not like or agree with him, he has done some good things.

To quote Hillary Clinton, the White House is not a place for On The Job Training