PDA

View Full Version : Most of ours are huge, but Senga, how small is yours???

mirrodie
2008-07-11, 11:58 PM
How tiny is your list of planes yet to photograph?? You must have such a short list given the enormity of what you already have gotten!

PhilDernerJr
2008-07-12, 06:12 AM
I was thinking about Senga the other day for a similar reason, actually.

I have a folder on my computer that has all of my edited "keeper" photographs. If it's edited, it's in there and named in a format that I use.

I was wondering if Senga has a similar setup, and how amazing it would be to glance through that folder.

nwafan20
2008-07-12, 08:03 PM
Thread title:
Most of ours are huge, but Senga, how small is yours???

Phils response:

I was thinking about Senga the other day for a similar reason, actually.

Hmm...... :wink:

Senga should just retire now... he has every plane he could ever want to see anyway....

RDU-JFK
2008-07-14, 08:34 AM
HAHAHAHA!

SengaB
2008-07-15, 12:07 PM
I would say I have airlines I want to get just like everyone would have as there are so many. It is impossible to get even half of them. I think one would be in a deadly plane crash before achieving that goal.

When it comes to actual types...As someone put it yesterday..."My list must be long when one looks looks back and sees some of ths stuff I picked off over the years." Thats an interesting way to look at it.

This will be a never ending battle.

Senga

adam613
2008-07-16, 01:10 PM
I certainly hope it's a never-ending battle...the constant barrage of "omg look what Senga caught" threads are quite entertaining :)

SengaB
2008-07-16, 02:38 PM
Heeeee
:)
Its fun for me too :)
Senga

stuart schechter
2008-07-17, 08:46 AM
Heeeee
:)
Its fun for me too :)
Senga

Because Senga can go "HAHA Look what I got and you don't have!"

wunaladreamin
2008-07-17, 09:43 AM
GDjzrcGq1KQ

T-Bird76
2008-07-17, 09:56 AM
I'm nominating this thread as one of the Top Ten worst of 2008 ;)

SengaB
2008-07-17, 04:22 PM
I have to agree with you there Tommy!...And what did it have to be about ME of all people :)
This is a really strange thread..I still dont know what to make of that title..

Stuart,
Oh no, its not about me Stuart. I only post them because it bring in somehting a little more interesting that the usual stuff. I also figure people will find them interesting.

And finally wunaladreamin,
Well you know its inevitable. Its bound to happen with the sheer number of people here now that one day I will miss something and everyone else will get it.
THATS GOING TO SUCK......
And of course people are going to laugh and poke fun and lots of high fives will be given :)
I'm sure its already happened though.

But in the end......
Remember my Comrads......for everyon one you get....Senga gets 20 :) for ever 3 you get Senga get 60 :)
I can handle those odds :)
Senga

Matt Molnar
2008-07-17, 04:38 PM
Borat
Awesome.

T-Bird76
2008-07-17, 05:16 PM
I have to agree with you there Tommy!...And what did it have to be about ME of all people
This is a really strange thread..I still dont know what to make of that title..

See even Senga agrees! I wasn't saying it against you Senga but each reply is more and more off topic and scary.

SengaB
2008-07-17, 08:17 PM
Yea most things associated with me are strange, sick and twisted as you see in this thread.
Mario and Phil are just too much :)

Who is that man in that vid speaking those vulgarities?

Senga

mirrodie
2008-07-17, 08:36 PM
Odd. Phil and mine's comments are the only one's on track with the subject.

Anyway,
the guy in the video is BORAT, aka :borat: <--that guy.

SengaB
2008-07-19, 02:25 AM
Yea I dont know where it went wrong. But it was sure bound to happen.
Senga