PDA

View Full Version : Dem Official: Clinton Pursuing 'The Tonya Harding Option'

Matt Molnar
2008-03-25, 05:07 PM
It's a bit scary to think of what Hillary is capable of doing.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... al-cl.html (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/03/dnc-official-cl.html)

T-Bird76
2008-03-25, 11:01 PM
Not surprised the Clinton's will do anything to further their cause. I like and support Obama but I have to say I'm just not thrilled about our choices... What ever happen to the great statesmen?

mirrodie
2008-03-26, 08:57 AM
Did I hear correctly this morning that Clinton knows she's wont win the nom. at this point but will do anything to hurt Obama against McCain?

Friggin ****. Hell hath no fury, what a psycho

T-Bird76
2008-03-26, 09:15 AM
Did I hear correctly this morning that Clinton knows she's wont win the nom. at this point but will do anything to hurt Obama against McCain?

Friggin ****. Hell hath no fury, what a psycho

I heard something to this effect aswell.....The Dems need to get together and tell her to step aside.

Matt Molnar
2008-03-26, 09:36 AM
Bill, Hill and crazy Howard Dean run the party. No one has the balls to say anything to them.

Midnight Mike
2008-03-26, 02:36 PM
Bill, Hill and crazy Howard Dean run the party. No one has the balls to say anything to them.

The Democratic party has gone bonkers this year, neither Obama or Clinton are qualified or fit to be Commander in Chief, & while these two are having their quarrels the rest of the Democratic has picked a side which has only enflamed the situation.

You know it is bad when they are looking to John Edwards to be an elder statesman.

And the media, they should be ashamed of themselves, the ignored the Obama & his racist preacher story for over a year, & ignored Clinton & her claim to experience.

PhilDernerJr
2008-03-26, 02:44 PM
FoxNews is saying how polls show that if for many people, if their desired Democrat doesn't win, they'd rather vote for McCain.

I think that's because of the major mudslinging we've seen. It's very sad, and as always, the Dems bury themselves. They don't need anyone else to make them look bad.

mirrodie
2008-03-26, 02:52 PM
IMO, it seems Hillary is doing all the attacking and Obama is defending with a few parting shots right back.

having said that, though I can see where that Fox poll is going, I say consider this: Obama is beating Hillary and that was unthinkable at one point. If he does succeed in the Dem. nomination, he could go all the way. I mean, only a few months ago, no one even though he had a good chance.

Midnight Mike
2008-03-26, 02:55 PM
IMO, it seems Nillary is doing all the attacking and Obama is defending with a few parting shots right back.

having said that, though I can see where that Fox poll is going, I say consider this: Obama is beating Hillary and that was unthinkable at one point. If he does succeed in the Dem. nomination, he could go all the way. I mean, only a few months ago, no one even though he had a good chance.

Obam is doing his share of attacking, he just does it in a different way. Also, Obama plays the race card through his wife, which is kind of sneaky....

adam613
2008-03-26, 03:05 PM
Also, Obama plays the race card through his wife, which is kind of sneaky....

You'd do the same thing if you were married to Sherry Palmer! :)

(Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm kidding.)