PDA

View Full Version : CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip.

Midnight Mike
2008-03-24, 11:27 PM
Wow, Hillary Clinton was just about caught in one of her biggest lies...

[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4[/youtube

Midnight Mike
2008-03-26, 02:29 PM
Way to go Senator Clinton, now you have the Miltary upset with you

March 26, 2008 --

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton's lies about risking her life under sniper fire during a visit to Bosnia as first lady have infuriated the US military brass and troops.

"She has no sense of what a statement like that does to soldiers," fumed retired Maj. Gen. Walter Stewart, the former head of the Pennsylvania National Guard.

"She is insulting the command in its entirety," he said yesterday.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03262008/ne ... 103582.htm (http://www.nypost.com/seven/03262008/news/nationalnews/now_bunko_hill_is_under_fire_103582.htm)

Tom_Turner
2008-03-26, 11:09 PM
Apart from whether one was happy, angry or indifferent to Bill Clinton's Presidency, its been clear for a very long time that lying is just a way of life for the Clintons - they distinguish themselves even amongst politicians.

It is good to see her garbage caught on this occasion though.

Thanks for posting this Mike.

Tom

Midnight Mike
2008-03-27, 12:01 AM
Apart from whether one was happy, angry or indifferent to Bill Clinton's Presidency, its been clear for a very long time that lying is just a way of life for the Clintons - they distinguish themselves even amongst politicians.

It is good to see her garbage caught on this occasion though.

Thanks for posting this Mike.

Tom

Then you will love this one!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Politics/d18b583a.jpg

PhilDernerJr
2008-03-27, 06:41 AM
My new desktop background. Thank you. :)

Midnight Mike
2008-03-27, 06:56 AM
My new desktop background. Thank you. :)

I knew you would like the photo, did not realize you would like it that much :mrgreen:

Midnight Mike
2008-03-27, 07:13 AM
Way to go mainstream media, only too you 7 years to get this story right

Hillary Makes Up Chelsea's Whereabouts on 9/11

It was the second time world affairs have put Chelsea's life at stake, except on both occasions, Hillary made it up:

[quote:bf59e]She said that Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11 and happened to duck into a coffee shop when the airplanes hit. She said that this move saved Chelsea's life. But Chelsea told Talk magazine that she was in a friend's apartment four miles from ground zero when the first plane hit. Her friend called her, waking her up, and told her to turn on the TV. On television, she saw the second plane hit, disproving Hillary's claim that "she heard the plane hit. She heard it. She did."
[/quote:bf59e]

PhilDernerJr
2008-03-27, 07:53 AM
Moms exagerrate things about their daughters. If that is understandable, I still don't think it's a healthy trait for the Oval Office.

Matt Molnar
2008-03-27, 09:06 AM
Way to go mainstream media, only too you 7 years to get this story right

Hillary Makes Up Chelsea's Whereabouts on 9/11

It was the second time world affairs have put Chelsea's life at stake, except on both occasions, Hillary made it up:

[quote:2a4ea]She said that Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11 and happened to duck into a coffee shop when the airplanes hit. She said that this move saved Chelsea's life. But Chelsea told Talk magazine that she was in a friend's apartment four miles from ground zero when the first plane hit. Her friend called her, waking her up, and told her to turn on the TV. On television, she saw the second plane hit, disproving Hillary's claim that "she heard the plane hit. She heard it. She did."
[/quote:2a4ea]
While the jogging around the WTC is clearly bullshoot, she may have actually heard the second plane hit. I heard it from over 10 miles away. :(

T-Bird76
2008-03-27, 11:24 AM
Hearing all her lies makes me wonder if she's going through her changes....but just a thought....Imagine if she wins and she begins to go through her changes while in Office?