PDA

View Full Version : Music on your mind

hiss srq
2008-03-22, 11:52 PM
Right now Matisyahu-King without a crown is probably my most played song. It has been one of my fav's since it came out. (Who says Jews can't sing reggae?)
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hip2i9yHZ38[/youtube have been listening to alot of Sublime as well lately.

April 26th, 1992[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OtmKwIEn9s[/youtube:7e3c9] and Caress me down[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvEj5iZMEpU[/youtube:7e3c9] are on the list. What are you listening to alot lately?

GrummanFan
2008-03-23, 12:02 AM
During studying marathons (like tonight) I've had classic music on the public radio station in the background. Yay for no commercials!

Otherwise I've mostly been in the mood for more upbeat stuff including Matisyahu's entire "Live at Stubbs" album, The New Rivals, Boys Like Girls, BB King, ok go, and Weezer.

USAF Pilot 07
2008-03-23, 10:00 PM
David Guetta - Love Is Gone and World is Mine...

and

Ratt - Round and Round

wunaladreamin
2008-03-26, 08:31 PM
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb2KGNTdLSk[/youtube

cancidas
2008-03-26, 08:48 PM
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ELew7FX1-k[/youtubefron the ...and justice for all album. this song is a good 10 minutes long, made up of unused bass riff written by cliff before he died 1986. if memory serves, the song wasn't played in public until almost 10 years later. i love being able to leave the parking lot at work and listening to this on my way home, pulling into my drive just as it's coming to an end.

adam613
2008-03-27, 10:46 AM
Right now Matisyahu-King without a crown is probably my most played song. It has been one of my fav's since it came out. (Who says Jews can't sing reggae?)

This is something I've been wondering about for a long time...why do so many non-Jews listen to Matisyahu? Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with listening to other peoples' religious music..."Jesus Freak" by DC Talk is on my iPod. But do you actually pay attention to the lyrics? It's a lot of non-mainstream Jewish imagery about God...

corellian21
2008-03-30, 08:13 AM
spellman---- Horrible :evil: