PDA

View Full Version : When did Hillary Clinton work the night shift?

Midnight Mike
2008-02-19, 04:54 PM
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7g0NxL2g-M[/youtube

Matt Molnar
2008-02-19, 05:14 PM
Does staying up waiting for Bill to get home from "meetings" count?

T-Bird76
2008-02-19, 09:16 PM
In all fairness Mike people in positions like her's don't get there working 9-5. I'm sure her and every candidate has had many a late night getting to where they are. Yes its not working in the greasy spoon for a few bucks in tips but the message is hard work.

Midnight Mike
2008-02-19, 09:50 PM
In all fairness Mike people in positions like her's don't get there working 9-5. I'm sure her and every candidate has had many a late night getting to where they are. Yes its not working in the greasy spoon for a few bucks in tips but the message is hard work.

I have no doubt that Clinton worked hard to get to where she is now, but, the video made it seemed that she working class jobs..... :wink:

Matt Molnar
2008-02-20, 01:01 AM
The "INCREASED DAY CARE" scene starring the overweight, unattractive, unwed teen mom staring longingly into the camera really touches my heart.

And yes, she has worked hard, Tommy, but she has never experienced one moment of the problems of the people she is attempting to identify with in this commercial.

Midnight Mike
2008-02-20, 10:08 AM
The "INCREASED DAY CARE" scene starring the overweight, unattractive, unwed teen mom staring longingly into the camera really touches my heart.

And yes, she has worked hard, Tommy, but she has never experienced one moment of the problems of the people she is attempting to identify with in this commercial.

Well said!

adam613
2008-02-20, 12:46 PM
This whole class thing with the Clintons cracks me up. Hillary grew up as a middle-class conservative. Bill grew up as a poor liberal. My, how things change...