PDA

View Full Version : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYARTCCFAN
2008-02-03, 09:42 AM
Yesterday was a good day. Spent a good 4 hours in the yard in FEBRUARY wearing nothing but shorts watching and listening to Tampa arrival's. In the process got a nice sunburn as well. Eat your heart's out NY/NJ/CT

Midnight Mike
2008-02-03, 09:46 AM
Yesterday was a good day. Spent a good 4 hours in the yard in FEBRUARY wearing nothing but shorts watching and listening to Tampa arrival's. In the process got a nice sunburn as well. Eat your heart's out NY/NJ/CT

Oh yeah!!!!

In California, I had a 2 drive & when I got home & my face had a nice sun tan, had to turn the A/C on for while.....

T-Bird76
2008-02-03, 01:19 PM

I'll try to remember this post the next time a hurricane blows through Florida, LOLOLOLOL

NIKV69
2008-02-03, 02:26 PM
I'll try to remember this post the next time a hurricane blows through Florida, LOLOLOLOL

Yea really, one reason I prefer the desert. Your basically safe from mother nature. No, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and very little rain. So you have to dodge an occasional snake or coyote but it's worth it.

MarkLawrence
2008-02-03, 03:45 PM
hurricane blows through Florida

Hold your words sir - they are not hurricanes....they are just winds with names..