PDA

View Full Version : Ok Enoughs enough

T-Bird76
2008-01-29, 12:14 AM
Ok so there has been loads of rumor, gossip, and stories as to some of my newer pictures on Myspace and Facebook and my frequent trips out to Salt Lake City....so here's the deal boys and girls yes I'm gay! In 2007 as you may or may not know my life was spent on the road and during that time I was able to do some soul searching and rediscovery of who I truly am. Throughout my life I've had a ton of relationships with woman, some great some bad but never any that I was able to connect with on that special level where you truly know you love someone.

So after some deep thinking last year I decided to explore the other side so to speak and found where my connection truly lies and it was eye opening and I knew how right it was. Since that time I've meet this great guy in Salt Lake City and we've been seeing each other and I can say I now know that feeling when you truly connect with that special person. The one thing I can say is I truly know exactly who I am now and how many people can say that about themselves, there's no doubting what I feel and how right it is. Now there will be some who think negative of me and trust me I could careless about them, hell some people still think negative of African American's today but they are still people. So I hope this clears up any rumor or gossip or w/e....for those who are close to me know I'm an open person, so no need to beat around the bush, if anyone wants to ask me something feel free to PM or email me.

NIKV69
2008-01-29, 01:38 AM
Jesus Tommy, you went from Thompson to Obama, girls to guys, next thing you know you will be taking pictures of trains.

Good luck with it. I don't think negative of you because of that, only because you are a Democrat now. :borat:

Nick
2008-01-29, 01:40 AM
Make sure you go go the Rodizio Grille in SLC, great Brazilian Buffet.

MarkLawrence
2008-01-29, 09:42 AM
Everyone needs to find their soul mate Tommy! I hope you have!! Now - can you spare some of those jetBlue frequent traveller miles for a poor spotter who can't afford to go anywhere else than PBI and FLL!! :borat:

T-Bird76
2008-01-29, 10:49 AM
Everyone needs to find their soul mate Tommy! I hope you have!! Now - can you spare some of those jetBlue frequent traveller miles for a poor spotter who can't afford to go anywhere else than PBI and FLL!! :borat:

Mark most of my trips to SLC have been on AA, I just can't pass up getting my AA miles. When I fly B6 out there its on a buddy pass from my firend who works for B6. So sorry no B6 points.

MarkLawrence
2008-01-29, 11:00 AM
Damn....no freebies anywhere...LOL..just kidding Tommy!! :lol:

Derf
2008-01-29, 12:22 PM
I am happy that you were able to find yourself....but Salt Lake? Next your going to tell us he is a Nicon user! I am happy for you Tom.

lijk604
2008-01-29, 12:27 PM
Congrats Tommy. Will we start seeing a lot more spotting pics from SLC in the near future? I've seen some shots from out there and the scenery is beautiful.

mirrodie
2008-01-29, 02:31 PM
Ok so there has been loads of rumor, gossip, and stories as to some of my newer pictures on Myspace and Facebook and my frequent trips out to Salt Lake City

Rumors and gossip? Jeez, what are we in high school?! Oy Vey!! I mean, who cares. You're still Tommy, a tool!
:borat:

....some people still think negative of African American's today but they are still people.

Strangely, a lot of un-PC memories from Blazing saddles just popped up...

next thing you know you will be taking pictures of trains.

NIck, I already tried. He won't even look at my old LIRR diesel photos. :(

Midnight Mike
2008-01-29, 03:39 PM
Oy Vey!! I mean, who cares. You're still Tommy, a tool!
:borat:

Here ya go Mario, save this for future use :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Comments/sigpic5365_1.jpg

wunaladreamin
2008-01-30, 05:14 PM
Tommy, WGAF what anyone else thinks. So long as you're happy with who you are, and happy with life, run with it. You're already way ahead of many.

Matt Molnar
2008-01-30, 05:57 PM
He won't even look at my old LIRR diesel photos.
Mario, he's in a committed relationship, he doesn't want to see YOUR lirr diesel. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, congrats Tommy, glad you're happy.

Midnight Mike
2008-01-30, 06:19 PM
Mario, he's in a committed relationship, he doesn't want to see YOUR lirr diesel. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, congrats Tommy, glad you're happy.

At Tommy's age, he does not to strain his eyes to see Mario's diesel...

Nick
2008-01-31, 06:46 PM
When I was in SLC, you could go up in the mountains, and look down on the aircraft on approach, cool stuff!

stuart schechter
2008-01-31, 10:05 PM
Hey,

As long as your happy, then who else matters? Good for you man.

USAF Pilot 07
2008-02-01, 12:27 AM
Glad you're happy and seem very proud about it!

bonanzabucks
2008-02-01, 01:32 AM
Wow...I never would have guessed...especially considering how many women you've bagged! I have you on my Facebook friends list and I saw pics of your bf and all I can say is you can't go wrong with Asians. lol

kc2aqg
2008-02-01, 11:15 AM
Hey Tommy, as long as you're happy, nothing else matters. Congrats bro and good luck!

Midnight Mike
2008-02-01, 03:26 PM
Wow...I never would have guessed...especially considering how many women you've bagged! I have you on my Facebook friends list and I saw pics of your bf and all I can say is you can't go wrong with Asians. lol

Really! Atta-boy Tommy, once you go Asian, there is no other persuasion.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Race%20Issues/waisis.gif

I know, Mike, shut up, sorry!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Comments/thumb_SiskoAnimated.gif

FlyingColors
2008-02-03, 02:35 AM
Glad you're happy and seem very proud about it!

I'll second that too.
Think its a great thing to be comfortable with yourself. Good for you Tommy and wish you all the very best.

hiss srq
2008-02-03, 05:57 PM
Rock on Tommy. Good for you bro. Be happy with yoursel in life.