PDA

View Full Version : Semper Fi?

NIKV69
2008-01-16, 02:30 PM
Now I don't blame the Marines as much as the Onslow county PD but my GOD is this case turning out the be the biggest train wreck ever. Now I know all the facts are not out but it sure looks like this poor female marine will never get justice. From where I sit this guy snapped. Either because she rufused to have an abortion and was about to give birth or more so because she was about to testify about how he raped her. Looks like he either forced her to his house and killed her and then tried to burn her. So shocking is the guy tried to cover the scene by using it again as a barnfire with people around it. Worse of all this guy most likely is in Mexico now and if that is the case he is gone. Little chance of getting him back here if they even locate him. I can't believe the time line here and how much time elapsed between her disappearence and when LO took action. Every time I see that idiot Sheriff of Onslow county giving an interview or press conference I want to scream. It sure seems they dropped the ball and let this poor girl down. Not sure the Marines could have done more but this is turning out to be one of the most unacceptable cases in American Justice. Now I hope Onslow county has his wife's phone tapped and are watching her around the clock but an interview with the Onslow Captain seems like they are just calling her on the phone once a day to talk to her. More top notch police work.