PDA

View Full Version : Big Blue!!!

moose135
2008-01-13, 10:18 PM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/HOMEPAGE_STORY/CD0D9097C4484E8B95C18D13A5FAB6EB.gif

How great was this game? The G-men played a tough game, didn't make many mistakes, and sent the Cowpokes packing! Loved the look on Jerry Jones' face after the final interception, and TO crying in the post-game press conference was priceless. I guess TO better get the popcorn ready, he'll have plenty of time to watch the games next weekend from his couch!

Green Bay, here we come!

Greg_NY
2008-01-13, 10:30 PM
Fantastic!!!

It was a great game. I agree about the look on Jerry Jones's face - that said it all.

Yeah!

adam613
2008-01-13, 10:32 PM
Hahaha...

I was pretty impressed with how the Giants played today. They really played solid football the whole way down, gave themselves plenty of chances, and managed to beat a very good Dallas team. Has Eli turned over a new leaf?

wunaladreamin
2008-01-13, 10:39 PM
One game at a time boys. One game at a time.

moose135
2008-01-13, 10:41 PM
Has Eli turned over a new leaf?

I don't know about a new leaf, but he hasn't turned the ball over the past two weeks, which has been huge. If he keeps that up, who knows where this will end up. Who would have thought Eli would be the Manning going into the Conference Championship game next week?

NIKV69
2008-01-13, 10:45 PM
One game at a time boys. One game at a time.

That is what they have been doing. It's why they are in the Conf Champ game. Their defense improved all season and with the exception of Eli (who is terrible) that team is solid. I hate to say it but the Giants have a decision to make. Eli is not a good quarterback. If he gets rushed, hurried or flushed out of the pocket he is useless and can't comeplete a pass. It's hard to watch but with the ground game, and their defense they may get to the big dance. Can't they beat NE? With Eli, no way. Would like to see them take a game from the cheeseheads in Green Bay. Jerry Jones does not tolerate failure good, you think that look was bad, I wouldn't want to be Wade Phillips right now.

AirtrafficController
2008-01-13, 10:53 PM
I jumped off my couch when Mcquarters intercepted the ball in the endzone. Romo can now spend all his time with Jessica now. Gmen are now going to Green Bay for another great matchup.

RDU-JFK
2008-01-14, 09:32 AM
Dallas beat themselves. Patriots will dismantle whoever wins the NFC anyways.

NIKV69
2008-01-14, 11:40 AM
Dallas beat themselves. Patriots will dismantle whoever wins the NFC anyways

How funny is it that the Giants turned out to be the best chance to beat NE. If they hookup in the Super Bowl they can give them a fight but Eli is just a poor QB and NE will just wear them down.