PDA

View Full Version : And the Next American Idol is?????

T-Bird76
2007-12-20, 07:41 PM
ALEX P TRUDE!!!! Yes folks he can sing! I wonder what Simon would say?

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/Alex%20sings.jpg

emshighway
2007-12-20, 08:32 PM
Simon would say...

"Put the fan on, please put the fan on" :borat:

hiss srq
2007-12-20, 09:18 PM
Hahahahah I have some blackmail with audio to it. LOLOLOLOL

Alex T
2007-12-20, 09:26 PM
Simon would say...

"Put the fan on, please put the fan on" :borat:

The Fan actually was on...and yes I actually got smacked in the head with it!

EVIL...Wait you actually recorded it? EVIL!!

Alex

T-Bird76
2007-12-20, 10:01 PM

So do I........ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hehe Poor Alex..LOLOL

lijk604
2007-12-20, 10:02 PM
[quote="hiss srq":04b5a]Hahahahah I have some blackmail with audio to it. LOLOLOLOL

So do I........ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hehe Poor Alex..LOLOL[/quote:04b5a]

Someone's getting coal in his stocking.

cancidas
2007-12-20, 10:41 PM
tommy, please tell me next time you're hosting karaoke at your house. i know a few people from work that'll knock your socks off!

T-Bird76
2007-12-20, 10:52 PM
tommy, please tell me next time you're hosting karaoke at your house. i know a few people from work that'll knock your socks off!

That's not my house Matt. The day I have Alex over my house and then let him sing.....holy hell. lol

cancidas
2007-12-21, 01:19 AM

That's not my house Matt. The day I have Alex over my house and then let him sing.....holy hell. lol

well wherever. as long as you take them away from us long enough to let our ears stop bleeding!

Alex T
2007-12-21, 03:25 AM
hahahahaha

Its my house in my basement.

I had some friends over. I was singing "Party for Two" by Shania Twain, they videotaped me and pictures.

On facebook and guess thats where Tommy got it haha.

I love to dance, I got moves all right, Trude Moves!!

Alex S (note the S, not A P) Trude! ;)

lijk604
2007-12-21, 12:57 PM
I had some friends over. I was singing "Party for Two" by Shania Twain, they videotaped me and pictures.

A: I would never admit to something like this.
B: I would never allow someone to photograph or video either to be used as evidence at a later time.

I'm getting Alex a shovel for Christmas, he seems to like digging holes for himself.

T-Bird76
2007-12-21, 01:27 PM

B: I would never allow someone to photograph or video either to be used as evidence at a later time.

I'm getting Alex a shovel for Christmas, he seems to like digging holes for himself.

I've known Alex for three years now....He's dug a hole for himself larger then the Grand Canyon! I myself have some interesting video of me from my bad boy days....However those tapes are in my possession and will never been seen by the general public. lol

hiss srq
2007-12-21, 05:57 PM

I've known Alex for three years now....He's dug a hole for himself larger then the Grand Canyon! I myself have some interesting video of me from my bad boy days....However those tapes are in my possession and will never been seen by the general public. lol

I think sticking gum under park benches should not be considered as "bad boy"