PDA

View Full Version : PHOTO: Virgin America Victoria's Secret Scheme

Matt Molnar
2007-11-14, 05:52 PM
Glad those are just stickers. Can you say "tacky?" With all the obnoxious neon pink everywhere, Victoria's Secret is fast becoming as classy a brand as Playboy. :roll:

[airlinerstp://www.airliners.net/open.file/1291538/L/[/airliners

T-Bird76
2007-11-14, 06:52 PM
My friend Tim was at the event out here in LA. He sent me some pics of the models, man not one of them are attractive, they are so dam skinny and drawn its simply gross looking. On the 28th they are doing a fashion show on that plane in the air, its not a revenue flight.

Matt Molnar
2007-11-14, 07:12 PM
Actually it is a revenue flight, they invited "Elevate" (their FF program) members to buy tix, but they were on sale to everyone as a regular flight. It seems to be sold out now.

Nonstop2AUH
2007-11-15, 05:20 AM
Correct, a couple of weeks ago a friend in LA forwarded me the 'secret' advance notice email invitation for Elevate founding members, but anyone could have actually booked the flight while seats were available. Now I'm kind of sorry I didn't give it a go. Here's the text:

"We're hosting the first-ever in-flight Victoria’s Secret Supermodel PJ Party… and you could be there!

Because you are an eleVAte Founding Member, we’re telling you before anyone else, so you have a head start to book and reserve your ticket on our hottest flight yet.

It all happens November 28th on Virgin America Flight 317. The flight travels from NY to LA - but the real destination will be in the clouds. Victoria's Secret will bring supermodels Selita Ebanks and Miranda Kerr, PJs, prizes and more.

An event this exciting will of course have media on board to capture all the fun, so be ready for your cameo when the cameras roll.

We have limited space so grab your seat now, click to our booking page and secure your spot on flight 317 on November 28. Don’t miss the party!

See you onboard,
Your Friends at Virgin America"

Ari707
2007-11-15, 11:26 AM
does any else see the oxymoron in this? Underware models on Virgin????

Matt Molnar
2007-11-15, 11:30 AM
One of them, Adriana Lima, claims to be chaste. :shock: :borat:

nikon50bigma
2007-11-15, 10:32 PM
does any else see the oxymoron in this? Underware models on Virgin????
lol :borat:

mirrodie
2007-11-16, 03:31 PM
The tragedy of this , of course, is the lack in in-flight photos. :shock: :shock:

T-Bird76
2007-11-17, 12:21 AM
The tragedy of this , of course, is the lack in in-flight photos. :shock: :shock:

Oh my dear friend...I have photos of the event and not of the plane either... hehe :wink: