PDA

View Full Version : AirTran To Bring Back Daytona Beach-NYC Service

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2007-11-14, 12:29 AM
This is before our local newspaper can release such info...
AirTran Airways will beef up service in Daytona Beach over the next few months, starting with the resumption of Weekend Baltimore Service this month.
In January, AirTran will launch additional flights to Atlanta. By March, 2008, AirTran will launch new daily air service between Daytona Beach, FL and New York City's LaGuardia Airport. This is all according to the flight schedules posted on http://www.airtran.com.
The New York flight will be constantly used by my family and I since we have family ties in the area.
This service has not been around since the era of Eastern Airlines, when they flew DAB-JFK/IDL.

RDU-JFK
2007-11-14, 09:04 AM
Who currently serves DAB? A buddy of mine is transferring from ERAU's Prescott campus to the DAB campus and I'm planning a visit...

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2007-11-14, 12:43 PM
Daytona Beach is served by:
Delta (Atlanta)
AirTran (Atlanta, Baltimore, New York-LGA Begins Feb. 14, 2008)
Continental (Newark)

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2007-11-19, 05:00 PM
Delta's Competing with AirTran, they will have nonstop service between Daytona Beach and LaGuardia beginning around the same time usint the CRJ-900 compared to AirTran's Boeing 717.

RDU-JFK
2007-11-19, 06:11 PM
Delta's Competing with AirTran, they will have nonstop service between Daytona Beach and LaGuardia beginning around the same time usint the CRJ-900 compared to AirTran's Boeing 717.

SWEET!

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2007-11-22, 05:15 PM
Yep, works for me, although I favor AirTran...mainline service.