PDA

View Full Version : Aliens vs Predator: Requiem Trailer

Midnight Mike
2007-11-09, 02:05 PM
Oh yeah, just in time for Christmas, Aliens vs Predator!!!! Loaded with lots of gore.... :borat:

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/08/24/ ... m-trailer/ (http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/08/24/first-r-rated-aliens-vs-predator-requiem-trailer/)

Gerard
2007-11-10, 10:16 AM
>Oh yeah, just in time for Christmas, Aliens vs Predator!!!! Loaded with lots of gore....<

I actually liked the 1st movie though many fans and critics hated it. This looks pretty cool
with the action on Earth BUT.....and maybe its just me and getting older, I can do without
the excessive amounts of violence and gore. Notice I wrote "excessive". It just seems like
every director is trying to outdo the next guy in how many innovative ways to kill or maim
someone.
That saying that I'll probably see this movie when it hits DVD.

NcSchu
2007-11-10, 05:05 PM
I liked the last movie, though I was a bit unsure about having the predator team up with the human, that part didn't seem to agree with the canon of Predators. At least they went back to R for this one, all the Aliens movies and Predator movies (I think) were R. But holy crap that trailer was hardcore, I really can't wait for the movie to be released.

Gerard
2007-11-10, 05:44 PM
> At least they went back to R for this one<

"R" for me means more nudity less violence!!! :lol:
But it sure does look hardcore!! My youngest son loved it.

Tom_Turner
2007-11-10, 05:47 PM
<< Aliens vs Predator: Requiem is directed by brothers Colin Strause and Greg Strause, two highly experienced visual effects guys and first time directors. >>

I enjoyed the first AvP for what it was worth, but it wasn't very good. I thought it was a fairly cheap cash in venture.

The Predators were familiar with the Aliens, yet they pack up their their guy in the end (with Alien nested inside of course) and they don't know this is happening?

I guess the story didn't really matter.

mirrodie
2007-11-10, 06:17 PM
I've always liked Predator. It's a fine example of our human nature's hobby of hunting for trophies and killing for sport.

So while I waiting for it t o come to DVD, A vs P was interesting in that the idea that the Aliens were the Predators practice prey.

I'll skip the new flick though.

Interesting though in that trailer, how the new chick def. reminded me of Sigourney Weaver.

Tom_Turner
2007-11-10, 08:29 PM
Interesting though in that trailer, how the new chick def. reminded me of Sigourney Weaver.

Yes, I noticed that as well .. :D