PDA

View Full Version : I love the French!

T-Bird76
2007-11-04, 06:25 PM
So as some of you know I travel allot and when I do I always stay at Hilton owned hotels, generally they are pretty good and offer a number of nice amenities. However the Hilton here in Montreal has added a little something extra I've never seen before in a Hilton.... "The Hilton Intimacy Kit" Condoms, Lubricating Jelly, and Towelette. It’s in this little black box! I can't believe this is in my room; it’s a five star hotel! You just gotta love the French Canadians! I LOVE IT! This is the best Hilton Ever!!!! They also had a blue rubber ducky in the bathroom....talk about two ends of the rainbow!

moose135
2007-11-04, 06:33 PM
I'd say something about you, the condoms and the duck, but this is a family site :wink:

Iberia A340-600
2007-11-04, 06:37 PM
I think that's just the French-Canadians... :shock:

I'm possibly staying at the same Hilton next weekend, let's see if it comes with every room or if they just come with singles. ;)

Midnight Mike
2007-11-04, 09:00 PM
So as some of you know I travel allot and when I do I always stay at Hilton owned hotels, generally they are pretty good and offer a number of nice amenities. However the Hilton here in Montreal has added a little something extra I've never seen before in a Hilton.... "The Hilton Intimacy Kit" Condoms, Lubricating Jelly, and Towelette. It’s in this little black box! I can't believe this is in my room; it’s a five star hotel! You just gotta love the French Canadians! I LOVE IT! This is the best Hilton Ever!!!! They also had a blue rubber ducky in the bathroom....talk about two ends of the rainbow!

Tommy

That's great & it comes in handy in case you pick up some cute guy :borat:

T-Bird76
2007-11-04, 09:25 PM
[quote="T-Bird76":a915d]So as some of you know I travel allot and when I do I always stay at Hilton owned hotels, generally they are pretty good and offer a number of nice amenities. However the Hilton here in Montreal has added a little something extra I've never seen before in a Hilton.... "The Hilton Intimacy Kit" Condoms, Lubricating Jelly, and Towelette. It’s in this little black box! I can't believe this is in my room; it’s a five star hotel! You just gotta love the French Canadians! I LOVE IT! This is the best Hilton Ever!!!! They also had a blue rubber ducky in the bathroom....talk about two ends of the rainbow!

Tommy

That's great & it comes in handy in case you pick up some cute guy :borat:[/quote:a915d]

Your in Montreal Mike? LOLOLOL

hiss srq
2007-11-04, 10:26 PM
Hey Tommy, that is quite intresting. hmmmm...........

And WOW I never knew you felt that way about Mike. Come to think of it now I know why you want to wrestle me on the beach. Consider that plan canceled!

Midnight Mike
2007-11-04, 10:34 PM
Hey Tommy, I bet I know what you did with the blue Rubber Ducky .

And WOW I never knew you felt that way about Mike. Come to think of it now I know why you want to wrestle me on the beach. Consider that plan canceled!

Well, if Tommy wants to wrestle you, he will be equipped with his Hilton itemshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Smileys/7d31d86f.gif

Alex T
2007-11-04, 11:15 PM
*spits drink out*

OMG..

I didn't think Tommy would actually post this here!

Good Grief...... and NO IM NOT THE BOY TOY for him to try his stuff on!

Rubber Ducky...now who is thinking of the Sesame Street Song? hehehe

So lets stay away from Montreal now...

Alex

Midnight Mike
2007-11-05, 12:08 AM
*spits drink out*

Alex

Alex

I learn so much about you from this website! Let's see, you spit, wear a dress, & high heel pumps, you are going to make somebody a very lucky partner, which ever way you go :D :lol:

Alex T
2007-11-05, 12:34 AM
[quote="Alex T":76e89]*spits drink out*

Alex

Alex

I learn so much about you from this website! Let's see, you spit, wear a dress, & high heel pumps, you are going to make somebody a very lucky partner, which ever way you go :D :lol:[/quote:76e89]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike--you funny! NOT.. LOL

Reminds me of a story, was with a good friend of mine in Texas, and we were driving around. I was drinking a milkshake, and my friend told a joke. I absolutely laughed so hard I choked and spit out the milkshake. Immediatly, my friend slammed the brakes and goes "ok your not coming home with me now, you spit and dont swallow on my delicious thick stuff" That did it for me, I was howling and crying so hard.

Ok..I think I sealed it up for me ;)

Alex

Mellyrose
2007-11-05, 09:58 AM
We had the same exact thing in our mini-bar drawer in a Boston Hotel this weekend, but I think ours was more well equipped. The French aren't THAT smart Tommy. ;)

PhilDernerJr
2007-11-05, 09:58 AM
I thoroughly disappointed in the title of this thread. Absolutely treasonous. :wink: