PDA

View Full Version : Don't mess with Alex!

T-Bird76
2007-10-14, 01:16 PM
So I found out yesterday that Alex is a pretty turf hombre. He was telling me one of his WN tales and one of his statements said.....and I quote
atrude777 (6:32:30 PM): they dont mess with authority! i had a WN badge if i say sit u better damn sit! So far warning that Alex isn't afraid to wave that WN badge around if he has to! LOLOLOL :borat: Prob one the best IM statements ever.

Midnight Mike
2007-10-14, 02:12 PM
So I found out yesterday that Alex is a pretty turf hombre. .

Is that the same Alex that wears 2 inch heels & a dress?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Smileys/jig.gif

SoPictureThis
2007-10-14, 05:06 PM
OMGomgomgomggg...you guyz must have the most amazing AIM conversations...

this is too funny...NOTTT :borat: :borat: :borat:

moose135
2007-10-14, 06:56 PM
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

Alex T
2007-10-14, 07:23 PM
To be correct, I don't have my badge anymore.

I was simply reffering to the past when I had it and joked with Tom about a conversation I had with a passenger who would not listen to me on board a flight.

I was mentioning to him how anyone with a Badge riding 4th is considered a crew member, and if one didn't listen to me he would be in trouble for ignoring instructions from a crew member, hence my remark of I have a badge, listen to me.

Alex

cancidas
2007-10-14, 07:33 PM

when i'm out in SNS for the airshow every year the rent-a-cops are always bitching about badges. we aren't supposed to be anywhere without the ones the airshow provides which are utterly useless since my picture isn't on there. it's also common sense that if you have the card that opens the gate you have access to the field, but according to the airshow you need a ramp pass to get onto the ramp. with all this confusion that's been going on for the last 3 years we just enter though the gate on the other side of the field and drive around to get to our fuel farm and line shack. it's gotten so annoying that thier "aishow god" Dave began wearing a yellow t-shirt the week before and after the show when they're setting up that reads: "badges badges we don't need no stinin' badges!" i lost mine, but want the one he's got this year that reads "NAS SALINAS AIR BOSS.'' then again, he makes us wear purple shirts since we're fueling...

mirrodie
2007-10-14, 07:56 PM

[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaxURLFn6jU[/youtube[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE[/youtube:5ccb8]