PDA

View Full Version : NYC Councilman Flips Out on Fake Interviewer

Matt Molnar
2007-10-10, 12:50 PM
James Oddo (R-Staten Island) does a great impression of Sonny from A Bronx Tale, except he's not kidding. Our great city council in action!

[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iNH7W9SC8[/youtube

PhilDernerJr
2007-10-10, 12:57 PM
Put 'em the the f***in bathroom!

flyboy 28
2007-10-10, 04:33 PM
How professional.

PhilDernerJr
2007-10-10, 07:09 PM
Honestly, I would assume he'd face some sort of backlash for acting like that. Any word?

Tom_Turner
2007-10-10, 08:07 PM
I'm no fan of Oddo, but this isn't as bad as I thought it might be.

A bit over the top towards the end with implied/threatened violence, but the "Get the F*&K out of my office" was fine I thought.. Either way, on Staten Island, this might help him more than hurt him.... Almost as bad as Jersey.. sheesh... :D

Tom

Nonstop2AUH
2007-10-11, 01:23 AM
Good thing Oddo never had a visit from Ali G, this reminded me of when Andy Rooney threw him out of his office. That said, this interviewer was a bit hotter than Ali, she'd be most welcome in my office.

Tom_Turner
2007-10-11, 10:32 PM
Good thing Oddo never had a visit from Ali G, this reminded me of when Andy Rooney threw him out of his office. That said, this interviewer was a bit hotter than Ali, she'd be most welcome in my office.

haha..... thats true. I loved that show though.

Andy Rooney and Donald Trump were the two that were just not having it from Ali G. They caught on right away.

I remember James Lipton (Actor's Studio/Public Television) was nearly the only guy that caught on to Ali G and was able to work with it in a very constructive manner. kudos to him.

Others that acquitted themselves surprisingly well I thought were Pat Buchanan and Sam Donaldson (and Neil Armstrong was it?).... because it was easy to imagine those guys getting eaten alive but they were very good natured about it all.

Ali G's visit to Patricia Ireland probably would have been priceless, but apparently when he walked in, she just cracked up because her husband was purportedly a big fan.

TT

Tom

Matt Molnar
2007-10-11, 10:46 PM

Ali G: "Is it becuz I is black?"
Rooney: "Who's black? You're black?"

Midnight Mike
2007-10-17, 07:58 AM
WOW! I can understand his anger, the bogus interviews that everybody is trying to do, is getting kind of annoying & boring.