PDA

View Full Version : DL Connection Academy Road Show Heads to LGA, EWR

FlyNavy
2007-10-05, 02:25 AM
DL Connection Academy road show heads to LGA, EWR
October 3, 2007

If you’ve ever thought about becoming an airline pilot, Delta Connection Academy representatives will be hosting informational sessions this month at hotels near the New York-LaGuardia and Newark, N.J. airports. The presentations will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Oct. 24 in Newark and Oct. 25 at LGA. The deadline to enroll is Oct. 17.

Staff from the admissions office and a graduate of the academy will talk about what the school has to offer pilots who already have certificates or those just looking to get started in the industry. Delta employees receive a discount for instruction at the academy.

The academy also is looking for certified flight instructors to teach courses at the Delta-affiliated flight training school in Sanford, Fla.October 24 – Sheraton Hotel near Newark International Airport, 7:00 – 9:00pm
October 25 – Wyndham Hotel (East Elmhurst) near LaGuardia International Airport, 7:00 – 9:00pm

Please RSVP by October 17 to Rachel Gaffney ([email protected]) or if you have any questions call toll free 800-U-CAN-FLY.

Matt Molnar
2007-10-05, 11:19 AM
What is the starting salary for a Delta Connection pilot?

Smartass Flyboy
2007-10-05, 11:30 AM
What is the starting salary for a Delta Connection pilot?

I hear it's improved lately. Now it's only slightly less than a McDonald's crew member, but the free meal isn't as good. :lol:

Matt Molnar
2007-10-05, 11:52 AM
I figured as much. :borat:

USAF Pilot 07
2007-10-05, 10:47 PM
Hey man you also get to fly free on standby on Delta and it's connection carriers... That alone is worth a :borat:

FlyNavy
2007-10-05, 11:24 PM
You also get one free visit to the Simulator shop here in Atlanta. :-P

stuart schechter
2007-10-06, 08:25 PM
I visited them at the AOPA convention in Hartford. If you want to visit the academy in MCO, youge t free DL tickets from JFK to there.