PDA

View Full Version : Just absolutely sexy....beautiful too ;)

mirrodie
2007-08-25, 10:12 AM
Back in the day when I rowed crew in college, the #2 seat and I carried on our own conversations in the bow.

One of them that sticks in my mind follows:

Some pregnant women are just so beautiful. Have you ever noticed that? He and I used to just marvel at that thought. I mean seriously, some women look great, if not better, when they are pregnant. They just GLOW. Great hair, beautiful faces, they just stunning and carry well.

Having just seen my wife go thruogh it, I still hold the thought. She has always been very attractive and yet just looked nothing short of amazing thoughout.

So my #2 seat and I used to share the same feelings about it. (We had some great conversations on our marathon rows )
Anyone else feel the same? Your observations?

Mellyrose
2007-08-25, 10:25 AM
I'm apprehensive to post this, and I wouldn't use the term "sexy" personally, but I DO think that pregnant women are absolutely beautiful (most of them). I know that a lot of men are turned off by it, but I just don't understand HOW you can be turned off by such a natural thing that is really miraculous when you think about it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to begin some maternity photography soon...it's something I've always wanted to do. Once I do, I'll share the appropriate ones. :)

Midnight Mike
2007-08-25, 11:14 AM
Some pregnant women are just so beautiful. Have you ever noticed that? He and I used to just marvel at that thought. I mean seriously, some women look great, if not better, when they are pregnant. They just GLOW. Great hair, beautiful faces, they just stunning and carry well.

You know how I know you're gay? :lol:

Mellyrose
2007-08-25, 12:29 PM
HAHAHA!

mirrodie
2007-08-25, 12:44 PM
I'm gay?

I must be. I read it on the internet. :mrgreen:

hiss srq
2007-08-25, 01:17 PM
I tend to agree with Mario. there is a gate agent at LGA that I know very well and she was extremely attractive before hand and even now about a month and a half out from the big day she looks absolutely stunning. She is still very much attractive for a pregnant woman. Ron knows who I am talking about.

Midnight Mike
2007-08-26, 03:15 PM
I'm gay?

I must be. I read it on the internet. :mrgreen:

Mario, just tugging on your chain, here is a video for you!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JCoeDeFZ-ns

PhilDernerJr
2007-08-27, 11:16 AM
I see no extra appeal with a pregnant woman. Strange fetish to me.

Mellyrose
2007-08-27, 06:55 PM
I really don't understand the sexual appeal...at all. I just think prego bellies are cute and fun and pretty and amazing! Weee! :mrgreen:

mirrodie
2007-08-27, 10:06 PM
You know though, I never mentioned anything about bellies. I'm talking about just their looks, from the neck up.

I wouldn't take it to fetish extreme. Otherwise I've have the Brady Bunch over here. :wink:

Midnight Mike
2007-08-28, 03:08 PM
You know though, I never mentioned anything about bellies. I'm talking about just their looks, from the neck up.

I wouldn't take it to fetish extreme. Otherwise I've have the Brady Bunch over here. :wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Comments/werd.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Comments/exactly.gif