PDA

View Full Version : And So Another Year in NYC Begins...

SoPictureThis
2007-08-22, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone!

After 4 fantastic months with my family at our home in Los Angeles, I will be returning to NYC this Saturday to begin another chapter in my studies as a photo major at SVA (School of Visual Arts). I anticipate a wonderful year in the area, as I've certainly got a number of exciting things coming my way: more challenging curriculum, a new (B-E-U-tiful!) appartment, and some great local spotting. I'm very much looking forward to seeing many of my spotting friends out and around the airports upon my arrival, and in addition, I hope to have the chance to meet more of you this year!!

To those planning to be at JFK this Saturday, be on the lookout for my plane! Here are the details:

Jetblue #206
LGB-JFK
scheduled arrival = 6:55pm

you can't miss it...it's going to be the white A320 with a blue belly. :lol:

I hope each of you has had a wonderful summer season thus far, and I look forward to seeing many of you around. Take care.

ciao ciao,

Josh May

mirrodie
2007-08-22, 10:36 PM
Whoo hoo!!!

Josh is making a comeback!

Josh is making a comeback!

Dude, make sure you nail a seat on the sunlit side of the plane (work out hte details with the pilot ;) )

And be sure to try and nail of shot of us trying to get a shot of you ;)

SoPictureThis
2007-08-24, 05:07 AM
Hahaha, good call, Mario! Poor me, I'm booked in an emerg exit seat by the window... I guess I'll have to try to work on getting the jumpseat then. Keep an eye out for me :P :wink: