PDA

View Full Version : Man Video Tapes Cop Breaking the Law

Midnight Mike
2007-08-22, 08:39 PM
The guy got a little annoying towards the end, but, he was trying to make a point....

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=4041

T-Bird76
2007-08-22, 09:06 PM
Oh man that is awesome! That so called former NYPD officer is the kind of moron who would call the cops on us while we spot and make some bull**** up how its illegal. There's very good reason why the other cop doesn't have a seatbelt on however......SHE'S TO ****ING FAT!

PhilDernerJr
2007-08-22, 09:32 PM
What do you mean former? She wasn't fired.

moose135
2007-08-22, 09:37 PM

I assume he means the woman who came in the middle of it, claiming to be NYPD retired. She's the one who said it's illegal to videotape police officers "because of the terrorism".

T-Bird76
2007-08-23, 09:50 AM

Phil I was talking about the supposed retired NYPD officer who came up saying video taping was illegal. Retired would equal former.

Matt Molnar
2007-08-23, 09:58 AM
That car's shocks must despise that woman.

The guy with the camera sounds like a nut though. I think the sight of an official vehicle parked in a spot illegal for the rest of us is simply an accepted part of our society. This guy obviously has had a few run ins with the traffic cops before (calling them "the traffic nazis"). There's a simple way to avoid tickets: don't park illegally. The traffic cops are just doing their job, even if they're really fat and incur minor parking infractions of their own in the course of doing so.

And if it were an actual NYPD patrol car, or even a white male traffic cop, he wouldn't have pulled that ****.

mirrodie
2007-08-23, 02:26 PM
Ironically, we just saw SERPICO for the first time last night. And a discussion about bad cops ensued.

emshighway
2007-08-23, 02:31 PM
They are not Police Officers (cops) but DOT Traffic Agents (Brownies) who were transferred to be under the police department. Please don't insult the fine officers of NYPD by mistaking these "agents" as police. It's a shame the city allows these people to wear a similar uniform.

hiss srq
2007-08-24, 10:40 AM
This is what happens when you give someone a badge and a police car that did not earn it.