PDA

View Full Version : Adjust timer amount XTi

nwafan20
2007-08-17, 11:49 PM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to adjust the timer amount (I.e. 10 seconds to 5 seconds, etc.) for the Canon XTi/Canon cameras?

Thanks in advance

Derf
2007-08-18, 10:01 AM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to adjust the timer amount (I.e. 10 seconds to 5 seconds, etc.) for the Canon XTi/Canon cameras?

Thanks in advance

sorry, I just use the $15 dollar remote on the original set of batteries.....that thing is used more than my plazma tv remote!!!! SAME BATTERIES! I really think that there must be a mini nuclear reactor in that thing, IT STILL WORKS!

If my camera was made as well as my remote, the shutter would be good for 4 billion cycles!!!
If you do not have the remote.... RUN MAN, RUN to the store!!!!

Mateo
2007-08-24, 09:36 PM
There's a pretty green book that came with your camera. In the back, there's an "index" that includes a listing of virtually every topic that could come up in the course of camera operation. The "self timer" rates its own mention in the index.

nwafan20
2007-08-25, 01:40 PM
There's a pretty green book that came with your camera. In the back, there's an "index" that includes a listing of virtually every topic that could come up in the course of camera operation. The "self timer" rates its own mention in the index.

Unfortunatly my manual has been misplaced, I looked online for an online version a couple weeks ago but couldn't find one.