PDA

View Full Version : I'm on Hiatus for two weeks

T-Bird76
2007-07-27, 12:07 AM
Well all just want to say a quick goodbye for the next two weeks as I'll be on vacation for a week then off to my company's National Sales Convention where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting. Tomorrow I'm leaving for LA to visit some friends and of course to spot. I then come home Tues to leave for a cruise on Wed for five days. I get back from that cruise the following Thur and then that Wed I leave for Florida. Orlando in Mid August just the place I want to be. So take care and talk to you all when I get back! I'm leaving my laptop home so I won't beable answering any emails or PMs.

Cheers!

nwafan20
2007-07-27, 12:23 AM
where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.

That is a little more than "interesting" :shock:

USAF Pilot 07
2007-07-27, 12:49 AM
Sweet... Enjoy it!

Smartass Flyboy
2007-07-27, 02:30 AM
where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Now wait just oe gosh darn minute. When I was in school and the guidnce counselors had or career day I remember Doctor, Lawyer, Police Officer, etc. When was this job offered because I would've definately chosen that as my major instead of Bis. Admin.

Nonstop2AUH
2007-07-27, 03:27 AM
Nice to know there are still some old school sales conferences like the ones I used to organize before everyone got so PC! Have a blast Tommy...

Matt Molnar
2007-07-27, 10:24 AM
...I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
Why not the training managers? :(

T-Bird76
2007-07-27, 10:55 AM
...I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
Why not the training managers? :(

Comon Matt I'm a bit more discreet....corner booth, darkend hallway, college interns hotel room.....lolol

lijk604
2007-07-27, 12:57 PM
Enjoy Tommy, talk to you when you get back. By then it should be time to organize another NYCA dinner on LI.

N790SW
2007-07-27, 07:06 PM
Well all just want to say a quick goodbye for the next two weeks as I'll be on vacation for a week then off to my company's National Sales Convention where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting. Tomorrow I'm leaving for LA to visit some friends and of course to spot. I then come home Tues to leave for a cruise on Wed for five days. I get back from that cruise the following Thur and then that Wed I leave for Florida. Orlando in Mid August just the place I want to be. So take care and talk to you all when I get back! I'm leaving my laptop home so I won't beable answering any emails or PMs.

Cheers!

Tommy What time is your flight on Wed? as I am leaving or will be at ISP that same day.( Assuming you leave out of ISP)

cancidas
2007-07-28, 03:34 AM
...where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
Cheers!

jealous! nowhere near that amount of action around LGA. :cry: :cry:

have fun bro!

T-Bird76
2007-08-12, 07:02 PM
I'm back from my company's National Sales meeting....and yes it was truly the stereotypical sales meeting, drinking, drinking, drinking, sex, sex, sex, drinking, drinking, and seminar here and there. I was one of the event managers so I had some long days, up at 5 am everyday and done at 10 pm every night. All in all it was alot of fun, meet tons of people I talk to all the time but never meet. Oh and I'll say one thing whoever hires our females Sales Reps does a DAM good job!!! Good god these girls were amazing.

hiss srq
2007-08-12, 07:06 PM
Maybe I need to join your business and kiss the aviation world goodbye!

moose135
2007-08-12, 07:25 PM
You're back? Did you go somewhere? I didn't notice :D

Glad you had a good time. I loved your cruise shots!