PDA

View Full Version : NOTAM: nwafan20's internet/power OUT

nwafan20
2007-07-21, 02:33 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been posting for the past 3 days, and probably won't be posting for another 3-5 (according to my power company).

Well, Thursday as I was at the airport, a small tornado swept through my county, lots of trees down, etc. Well, it also knocked down probably 1/3 of the power lines and cable. So, I haven't had power/cable/cable Internet for 3 days, and won't for 3-5, wish me luck!

Its been a fun 3 days! :roll:

Mellyrose
2007-07-21, 02:51 PM
So how did you post that? :?

nwafan20
2007-07-21, 08:21 PM
Well, i'm in Ohio right now at a wedding, and beforehand I had just enough time to post that, and now I have just enough time to post this ;)

T-Bird76
2007-07-21, 10:03 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been posting for the past 3 days, and probably won't be posting for another 3-5 (according to my power company).

Well, Thursday as I was at the airport, a small tornado swept through my county, lots of trees down, etc. Well, it also knocked down probably 1/3 of the power lines and cable. So, I haven't had power/cable/cable Internet for 3 days, and won't for 3-5, wish me luck!

Its been a fun 3 days! :roll:

Funny how I didn't notice you're absence.....LOLOLOLOLOLO j/k :twisted: :twisted:

nwafan20
2007-07-21, 10:22 PM
Well, i'm home now, and came home to a nice surprise, the cable/Internet is back. So, now I am back to full productivity, just running off a generator.

MarkLawrence
2007-07-22, 09:11 PM
I feel the same - just got back online after our house was struck by lightening yesterday afternoon - it zapped a TV, our A/C (yeah...it's darn hot even with fans running) and our cable modem and router that I've just replaced :(