PDA

View Full Version : Change Of Username.

N790SW
2007-07-20, 10:54 PM
Hey Guys:

Although many of you have seen and know of my name N790SW, I would like to know if you can change it to SX-DFC. I don't want to make a trend out of doing this , but I figured maybe someone here can do this, and I hope I can still keep my post count and all that stuff. Any problems or anything else in the matter of this , you can either post it or private message me.

moose135
2007-07-20, 11:02 PM
What, no more Southwest love, Bobby?

N790SW
2007-07-20, 11:10 PM
What, no more Southwest love, Bobby?

Hahah well I am kinda falling in love with Olympic, and as far as Southwest ,I love Southwest - I just want to try something new out. Southwest and Olympic are two great airlines.

PhilDernerJr
2007-07-21, 12:42 AM
Bobby, changing of usernames is generally not allowed, except for extreme circumstances when there are privacy your security issues.....or a LARGE financial contribution. (kidding....kinda)

Once we allow the changing of names, it can easily be abused, and we want to avoid that. Sorry about that.

USAF Pilot 07
2007-07-21, 01:21 AM
What Phil really means to say is that if you pay me, the "middle man" a sum of $1000, you will be allowed to change your username... Otherwise, it's a no-go.

But seriously, I agree with Phil. I am a member of another message board that allows people to change their usernames, and even though I know just about everyone on that board, many times I am still like "wait, who is this again??"

That board is also a lot smaller than this one, so I can only imagine that a lot more people would be saying the same thing on this message board.

N790SW
2007-07-21, 01:35 AM
I know just about everyone on that board, many times I am still like "wait, who is this again??"

I wonder how many people reconize my name on the board ;)

It was just a thought that passed through my mind, but I agree with Phil and USAF.

hiss srq
2007-07-21, 03:13 PM
So Can I be HISS LGA now? ;)

cancidas
2007-07-21, 04:30 PM
So Can I be HISS LGA now? ;)

no. :roll:

Mellyrose
2007-07-21, 05:51 PM
No one is having their name changed, period.