PDA

View Full Version : This disturbs me

hiss srq
2007-07-14, 06:56 PM
http://www.break.com/index/are-you-frig ... in-me.html (http://www.break.com/index/are-you-friggin-kiddin-me.html)

cancidas
2007-07-14, 11:41 PM
if this is true, why are they making it public? morons... imagine the intel you could gather from the clintons!

PhilDernerJr
2007-07-15, 01:53 AM
You should be a little more descriptive when saying nothing in the thread title and just posting a link. People need to have some idea what they are clicking on.

hiss srq
2007-07-15, 02:13 AM
I was at work and had limited time to really type.

nwafan20
2007-07-15, 02:22 AM
I was at work and had limited time to really type.

....but you had enough time to go on Break and watch a video?

hiss srq
2007-07-15, 02:28 AM
I made a fast post of it inbetween duties as the video caught my intrest earlier. Need I justify my every movement at work? Oh yeah just putting out there everyone I am going to go walk my dog now and maybe head out on the deck because I have a hankering to look at the city scape to the west. Cool with anyone? :roll:

nwafan20
2007-07-15, 03:28 AM
I made a fast post of it inbetween duties as the video caught my intrest earlier. Need I justify my every movement at work? Oh yeah just putting out there everyone I am going to go walk my dog now and maybe head out on the deck because I have a hankering to look at the city scape to the west. Cool with anyone? :roll:

Well, it seemed a bit odd that you made the excuse that you didn't have time to type the words "Cell phone spying" yet had the time to go to break.com, find the video, watch it, and post it...

njgtr82
2007-07-15, 03:38 AM
Maybe not the part about typing in cell phone spying, as I go on break.com often myself looking at the daily videos but I do have to agree that if you had time to check this out and make a post, then whats 5 more seconds?

T-Bird76
2007-07-15, 11:19 AM
I could really careless...if it helps the FBI capture criminals more effectively let them listen. I have nothing to worry about so let the FBI listen in on my phone calls. Next time I talk to some of my Friends I'll try to spice up the convo a bit more, give them something juicy to listen to. lol

emshighway
2007-07-15, 12:07 PM
A general report with unsubstantiated information otherwise know as reporting a rumor.

Yes, cell phones have been used like this but they are specially made and swapped with the suspects present phone. They have been used in mob cases.