PDA

View Full Version : LGA-CLT-SRQ-DCA-LGA

hiss srq
2007-06-20, 11:19 PM
So I am back from my little SRQ trip and exhausted. It was good to get down there again though. Monday night I slept at LGA because I finished at 2 A.M. really on Tuesday morning. I woke up grabbed a bowl of cereal at Cibo, brused my teeth, freshened up and boarded my 0640 737-300 in new colors for CLT. I flew coach for once and slept most of the flight. We landed in CLT and I had abot 35 minutes to kill so I went over to the employee break room at CLT in Bravo for a quick meeting with my buddy Phillip Morris (god I need to stop hanging out with him) and than back to Charlie concorse to grab my miserable CR9 to SRQ. I got the last seat on the plane in 7A and headded to SRQ.

The flight was nothing spectacular but I do wish I had brought my camera with me. We were climbing directly paralell with another Mesa CR9 till about 2 grand and he peeled to the right west bound. We landed on 14 at SRQ which afforded me a good view of the beaches and a few old stomping grounds from the air. Upon landing I was able to head down to the ramp to see some old freinds from the good old days. It took me almost an hour and a half to finish making rounds and than meet up with my buddy who was meeting me there. We went to my house and I showered and changed before headding to my car insurance dealer to renew my insurance. I was floored to find out my rate had went up to 135 a month. I cannot imagine what it would be on NY rates.

Afterwards we went up into Bradenton to see some freinds and I breifly went to my ex gf's house down there to spend a little quality time. Aaron picked me up again and about 8 of us went to this awesome place called the roadhouse grill for dinner followed by a quick pass by Wal Mart to pick up a few items. Later around 11 we went to a awesome place called Livingstions that has a go cart track, paintball and a pool hall/bar. I was meeting up with a few girls I know and one in particular though. We played till about 2 and than went back to my house and cranked some tunes in my yard. At about 4 my buddies went home and I passed out. Pretty fun night. My freind down there Sabrina took me to SRQ at 10 for my 1300 flight because she had to go to work and I cannot park a car at SRQ anymore as a result of my pass expireing a few months ago. I wandered around and took in the old sights and got a little bit of intresting news from a old pal I used to fly with about my previous employer when I was still flying for my meals.

At 1300 we blasted out of SRQ on 32 and I slept a little. It was a fairly rough ride all the way to DCA. Once in DCA we held for about 20 minutes because a fellow 170 was being pushed back and the push tug litteraly had a tire explode and damage part of the ramp. No biggie. I got on the 1600 shuttle to LGA and made it to my house with plenty of sunlight left and went to the beach with a few freinds. All and all a good short trip. Now I think I am going to go sleep it off so I do not suffer at work tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!!!

Ryan

LGA777
2007-06-20, 11:34 PM
We played till about 2 and than went back to my house and cranked some tunes in my yard. At about 4 my buddies went home and I passed out. Pretty fun night.

For those of us on here older than early twenties I am sure your neighbors in SRQ really, really appreciated you cranking tunes in your yard from 2 to 4 AM. Remind me never to live in ear shot of you dude !

LGA777

GrummanFan
2007-06-20, 11:35 PM
Woah, hold on a minute....PARAGRAPHS??? :shock:

hiss srq
2007-06-21, 11:19 PM
Woah, hold on a minute....PARAGRAPHS??? :shock:

Yeah can I get a round of applause?

Mellyrose
2007-06-22, 12:00 AM
<--- falls over. :shock:

Smartass Flyboy
2007-06-27, 02:35 AM
We played till about 2 and than went back to my house and cranked some tunes in my yard. At about 4 my buddies went home and I passed out. Pretty fun night.

For those of us on here older than early twenties I am sure your neighbors in SRQ really, really appreciated you cranking tunes in your yard from 2 to 4 AM. Remind me never to live in ear shot of you dude !

LGA777

Aw come on Ron, you do know what it means if the musics too loud right? :)

On the other hand I think it took big ones to hit me up for the VTO, but not invite me to the party. :x really, really wrong there bro.

cancidas
2007-06-27, 01:34 PM
<--- falls over. :shock:

HA HA HA!! spellman is learning. our little boy is growing up...