PDA

View Full Version : To the fathers of nyca...

wunaladreamin
2007-06-16, 11:27 PM
Happy Father's Day guys.

hiss srq
2007-06-16, 11:42 PM
Yep happy fathers day to all and a very special big first happy fathers day to Ron Peel and Mario Craig, I hope you enjoy every bit of the day guys. You deserve it.

stuart schechter
2007-06-17, 03:17 AM
You all posted too early! It's 3:17. HAPPY FAHTERS DAY!!

cancidas
2007-06-17, 04:22 AM
Yep happy fathers day to all and a very special big first happy fathers day to Ron Peel and Mario Craig, I hope you enjoy every bit of the day guys. You deserve it.

thanks spellman, so thoughtful!

Art at ISP
2007-06-17, 07:45 PM
I would like to also wish Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers here, and in particular to Mario and Ron on the occasion of their First Fathers Days.

May they enjoy this one particularly.

And as a public service announcement to my fellow members living in Western Suffolk County, please be advised that on Thursday, my daughter Lauren unfortunately passed her road test.

Please be careful out there :)

Happy Fathers Day all...

Midnight Mike
2007-06-17, 08:24 PM
Happy Father's Day!

Now, remember Mommy, you know what Daddy wants, you just don't know how to wrap it! :oops: :lol:

hiss srq
2007-06-17, 10:59 PM
Me and my mother conspired against my father today and inside the fathersday card we placed a borrowed sonogram photograph of a pretty young fetus. My dad opened the card pulled out the image and looked at it closely for about a minute. He kind of got a white changeing to a little red look on his face. He looked up a few times and than back down than up and I could not hold on long enough and started laughing. Me and my mom laughed our asses off and he was still confused. Finally we told him we borrowed it from a freind and the releif on his face was priceless. He swiftly got up and ran to releive himself in the lac. Than we issued his real gift a 350 dollar Brooks Brothers gift card. Priceless.

mirrodie
2007-06-18, 09:44 AM
THanks so much y'all. It was such a nice relaxing day. Hope all the other dads here had as nice a Father's Day.

hiss srq
2007-06-18, 01:03 PM

thanks spellman, so thoughtful!

Happy fathers day to you too Matt. I think we covered that though when I came to work.

N790SW
2007-06-19, 11:55 PM
So what did the fathers get on fathers day?

MarkLawrence
2007-06-20, 08:19 AM
A gas-powered weedeater (which I did really need) and the movie Breach on DVD (which is excellent!!)

And - lots of "I love you Daddy" which is better than any present!