PDA

View Full Version : Dancing across the U.S.A.......and Canada

T-Bird76
2007-06-10, 08:35 AM
Alrighty boys and girls I'm off for the next ten days on a business trip that takes me across the U.S and Western Canada for a total of now 9900 real miles flown. I'm sitting here in T7 right now waiting to board, pretty quiet morning at JFK, which always amazes me how at one part of the day JFK can be so peaceful then in just a few hours the place is totally insane. My destinations are the following

U.S Airways, operated by America West
First Class, A319
JFK-LAS-YVR

First Class, A320
YVR-PHX (spending a night in PHX now to visit a friend)

First Class, B737
PHX-RNO

U.S Airway, operated by United.
RNO-SFO, A319

U.S Airways, operated by United, P.S Service
Business Class, B757
SFO-JFK

I come back on Friday and then Saturday morning I'm off to Ohio for a Cincinnati Reds Game with a buddy of mine on B6. So I'll be away from NYCA for a bit so no one give Phil a hard time ;) and I'll see you guys when I get back

AirtrafficController
2007-06-10, 10:10 AM
have a good trip and enjoy first class

cancidas
2007-06-10, 10:16 AM
enjoy US my freind...

Greeney
2007-06-10, 10:42 AM
PS is the best, you will love it

Alex T
2007-06-10, 01:36 PM
Hmmh, I am flying to PHX tomorrow morning...will have to shoot Tom a message...

*freaks out*

Alex

Matt Molnar
2007-06-10, 02:58 PM
U.S Airways, operated by United.
RNO-SFO, A319

Business Class, B757
SFO-JFK
:?:

Why is United operating U.S. flights?

mirrodie
2007-06-10, 03:01 PM
Sounds like a codeshare.

Like the AA flight I have, operated by AS.

T-Bird76
2007-06-10, 04:56 PM
U.S Airways, operated by United.
RNO-SFO, A319

Business Class, B757
SFO-JFK
:?:

Why is United operating U.S. flights?

Its a codeshare Matt, U.S puts its flight numbers on UAL flights.

So I'm in Vegas now, flight from JFK wasn't bad, F class was comfortable, food was decent, and free drinks are always good. the flight itself was rough though..good god over Lake Michigan I never felt turbulence like that, the entire plane was banking heavy side to side, unreal!

I'm at LAS right now and it blows, why is the U.S Airways club outside of security??? How F$%King stupid! I'd go outside the checkpoint but the line to get back in is about a million people long so not worth it. So I'll be sitting here for the next two and a half hours.

Matt Molnar
2007-06-10, 04:58 PM
I see, didn't realize they had codeshares.

LGA777
2007-06-10, 05:13 PM
Tommy, glad leg one went well. The US club location in LAS has gotten a lot of complaints and I believe they are working to change, I know the US gates have a lot of constriction going on so maybe its included in all that. I believe that LAS has some of the longest TSA lines in the country, and being a Sunday afternoon doesn't help. Enjoy the rest of your flights.

Cheers

LGA777