PDA

View Full Version : JFK-BWI-RMS-KWI-OTB-RMS-BWI-JFK

PhilDernerJr
2007-05-08, 04:07 PM
I'm here in Rammstein, Germany right now. I'm still laughing at the events of this afternoon.

My company always sets up a car service/taxi/limo to pick me up from the airport. Today, I was met by a big red charter bus......just for me. Granted, the same guy had dropped off a group just before picking me up, but it was still a lot of vehicle for my 8 pound self.

So as I approach the bus, I see the driver walk behind it. I get to the door, put down my bags and walk behind it to let him know that I'm here and ready whenever he is.

As I round the corner of the bus, I look over to see the 2 inch penis of the bus driver as he urinates in the street.

I managed to save my laughter for when I got off the bus. I'm so strong.

Though he was "behind" the bus, he was still in plain view of everyone on the other side of it. What a fool.

Otherwise, my trip has been ok so far. Omni DC-10 and 752 in BWI, along with a nice Icelandair 75 with winglets.

T-Bird76
2007-05-08, 04:29 PM
As I round the corner of the bus, I look over to see the 2 inch penis of the bus driver as he urinates in the street.

That just gave me allot of ammo for the next time we hang out.... :twisted:

cancidas
2007-05-08, 06:47 PM
...see the 2 inch penis...

never knew you paid attention to such details.

Iberia A340-600
2007-05-08, 06:56 PM
Glad to hear you are enjoying Germany so much, Phil. ;) :lol:

moose135
2007-05-08, 07:57 PM
...see the 2 inch penis...

never knew you paid attention to such details.

Probably thinking "I never saw one so big" :wink:

OK, I guess I get banned now...

nwafan20
2007-05-08, 08:19 PM
Well, enjoy the rest of your stay in Germany Phil! ;) Did the bus driver know you saw him?

stuart schechter
2007-05-08, 09:07 PM
"Joo can kiss it if joo want!"

PhilDernerJr
2007-05-09, 08:41 AM
This is my second time in Germany. Though the area that I've been coming through might not be representive of all of the country, I have to say that I'm diappointed by the food.

It seems like everything has some sort of a sausage taste to it or something. Especially pasta and pizza, there's this added taste that I can't quite place. Maybe it's the water used in the cheese or something, but it takes what would otherwise be good food and gives it this varied blech.

The beer is good here, though. I've had Bischoff, Bittburger and some other beer here, and enjoyed all of them.

There's a hotel here in Kaiserslautern (I think that's where I am) that has a "Cockpit Lounge"" which is very cool. There are hundreds of models sitting on shelves or hanging around the whole place, in addition to historic photographs. Above the bar, what I first thought was a giant ceiling fan, is actually a 15-foot wide propeller, slowing spinning.

I also forgot to mention that in BWI, there's a little area of gorgeous aviation paintings and photos that was not there a few months ago during my last visit. I don't know what terminal it is, but it's between Concourse E and th AirTran check-in counters.

I'll post pics of all of this stuff when I get back home.

Mateo
2007-05-09, 10:21 PM
Are you talking about the photo display of the history of Maryland aviation that's between E and D? If so, it's been there since at least 2005 :>

nwafan20
2007-05-10, 04:55 PM
I also forgot to mention that in BWI, there's a little area of gorgeous aviation paintings and photos that was not there a few months ago during my last visit. I don't know what terminal it is, but it's between Concourse E and th AirTran check-in counters.

Just saw this:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/sky/2007/05/a ... kin_3.html (http://blogs.usatoday.com/sky/2007/05/airport_checkin_3.html)

Winglets747
2007-05-10, 05:51 PM
There's a hotel here in Kaiserslautern (I think that's where I am) that has a "Cockpit Lounge"" which is very cool. There are hundreds of models sitting on shelves or hanging around the whole place, in addition to historic photographs.

Ohh. Plane models. :lol:

I'm looking forward to the trip report.

NYCMedic
2007-05-10, 08:48 PM

Ummmm Phil,
After this disturbing post you are no longer welcome in Ops-Con...Especially in your Cookie Monster suit!! KIND REGARDS.

hiss srq
2007-05-10, 08:50 PM
Phil goes to Germany for weiners but unfortuneately that beef does not come from cows.

PhilDernerJr
2007-05-11, 05:42 PM
HAHAHAAHA The last two posts are great. :)

NYCMedic
2007-05-11, 05:58 PM
I kid Phil, I kid. I work straight midnights Sat-Tue now. You know you are always welcome in 234.....I think a few of the male schedulers might like to see more of you!

rgaddis
2007-05-31, 10:36 AM
I thought I've trained you better than this Phil...

This just shows you've got to come work a flight with me.