PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien Immgration March in California

Midnight Mike
2007-05-04, 03:16 PM
Video taken during the Californian Illegal Alien Immagration march, this is turning into a big deal in California.

One of the complaints is that the Police did not give any warnings, during the video you can hear over & over the Police saying to clear the area.

http://one.revver.com/watch/254524

Also, 15 Police Officers were treated for numerous cuts & bruises....

PhilDernerJr
2007-05-04, 03:24 PM
I fial to understand the immigration debate. All we ask is that people that want to come into this country go through a process. What's wrong with that?

The oppositon seems to have to parts. One is the workers who just feel that they shouldn't have to fill out some papers and follows laws....yet expect all the smae treatment as others who have. Then there are business owners and their influence on the local politicans, who enjoy the under-the-table cheap labor.

What is there real argument though? I don't understand it. It's one of those issues that should be very cut and dry, yet isn't.

hiss srq
2007-05-04, 04:39 PM
INS field day if I do say so myself. Similar to what Ari Sharif did

nwafan20
2007-05-04, 05:24 PM
Unfortunately INS didn't show up. Phil, you are right, there shouldn't be any debate.

As to this video, the police warned them several times, and what they were shooting weren't harmful, they were tiny bean bags, they use them for crown control all the time. What this video fails to show is the violence that occurred during all of this. That is why the police broke it up.