PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Ithaca?

FlightShadow
2007-03-13, 03:17 AM
It's 3:15 am NY time (1:15 here). I just finished studying for my chem test tomorrow (today :shock: ), was checking the Spotter Blotter forum and felt like a trip down memory lane.

So anyway...anyone been there? I lived in Ithaca for 8 years, from 1990 to 1998. We moved to SLC in summer of '98, and Utah's cool, but I miss NY in the fall...and being able to walk 1/2 a mile to a nice big waterfall, and hanging out with my dad at Cornell University...watching hockey games and such. I remember once when an F-18 and a Super Connie came to ITH, our little airport... :)

Just wondering if any of you had been out there. Now I'm going to bed, finally.

T-Bird76
2007-03-13, 09:01 AM
Yes to the college when my firend went there, don't remember much of it being I was $hit faced each time I was up there. Ah yes the memories, lolol

Tom_Turner
2007-03-13, 01:05 PM
About a year or two ago I was passing through Ithaca.

I am sure it is nice in the summer, but winter temperatures and a frozen wasteland are not for me.

The purpose of the trip was not unlike Tommy's....... :)

FlightShadow
2007-03-14, 11:50 PM
I used to go around campus on Saturday and Sunday mornings and pick up beer cans and then take them in for a nickel a can. I made like 50 bucks that way :)

SCOTYDEMCO
2007-03-17, 10:37 PM
I, like Tommy, have been to Ithica several times, however don't remember much. I dated a couple girls that went there. I was more in to women then, not planes. What the hell happened to me? :roll:

stuart schechter
2007-03-17, 11:16 PM
The planes are women. Just don't go near the exhaust. :D

FlightShadow
2007-03-18, 07:04 PM
I, like Tommy, have been to Ithica several times, however don't remember much. I dated a couple girls that went there. I was more in to women then, not planes. What the hell happened to me?
You hit puberty? http://www.airliners.net/discussions/graphics/smilies/duck.gif

The planes are women. Just don't go near the exhaust. :D
*groan*

(Yes, I stole A.net's little "duck" image...)