PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Socks

PhilDernerJr
2007-03-12, 07:47 AM
I left the house with socks that don't match my outfit.

Black socks with khakis and brown shoes. Complete failure. I nearly expected the IFP (International Fashion Police), who surely have a hidden booth next to airport screeners, to detain me indefinitely.

This will piss me off all day.

Mellyrose
2007-03-12, 08:58 AM
And you think I'M weird for matching my underwear to my shirt.

PhilDernerJr
2007-03-12, 09:15 AM
Uh, people SEE my socks. HOPEFULLY, as many people don't see your underwear. Hopefully.

Midnight Mike
2007-03-12, 09:34 AM
Uh, people SEE my socks. HOPEFULLY, as many people don't see your underwear. Hopefully.

Isn't it stylish for chicks to show their underwear? :lol: :D

Mellyrose
2007-03-12, 09:59 AM
Maybe the kind of chicks that are attracted to YOU, Mike. :twisted:

RDU-JFK
2007-03-12, 10:25 AM

Come on you two--I don't want to see you guys on Maury for clothes-matching issues.

We'll see Maury with the manila envelope of the lie detector test--you are NOT matching today. Then one of you goes storming off the stage, lol.

Back to the point, I am aware that the socks usually don't match, but as long as they're dark, I try not to care, but it does irk me.

hiss srq
2007-03-12, 11:00 AM
Yup I refuse to wear black socks to work. Unmatched socks irks me too. Than again I am pretty irked when my belt buckle does not match the watch of the day etc etc...

cancidas
2007-03-12, 11:04 AM
damn ryan, how many watches and belts do you have? i've got 2 belts and only 1 watch. white socks go with sneakers, black or green socks with boots. and they never match my boxers....

moose135
2007-03-12, 11:06 AM
That was the good thing about Catholic school and the Air Force - uniforms! Never had to worry about such things. Of course, I'm not sure how much I learned. On more than one occasion, I heard "You went to work dressed like that?" when I got home.

hiss srq
2007-03-12, 11:12 AM
damn ryan, how many watches and belts do you have? i've got 2 belts and only 1 watch. white socks go with sneakers, black or green socks with boots. and they never match my boxers....

Ha ha I have a few. Oh yeah ahnd the watch and belt must match the epelauttes.

T-Bird76
2007-03-12, 11:14 AM
That's like the days I forget to put on my belt. I get to work use the bathroom and I'm like "****!" I try to hide it by pulling my shirt out a bit but it never works, or I say I'm being trendy, LOL

cancidas
2007-03-12, 05:15 PM
That was the good thing about Catholic school and the Air Force - uniforms! Never had to worry about such things. Of course, I'm not sure how much I learned. On more than one occasion, I heard "You went to work dressed like that?" when I got home.

all this talk makes me miss my flightsuits!

T-Bird76
2007-03-13, 08:39 AM
So anyone want to guess what I forgot to put on today????? Yes I'm wearing underwear...

RDU-JFK
2007-03-13, 08:40 AM
I forgot to put stays in my shirt collar this morning--now its spread all over the place.

PhilDernerJr
2007-03-13, 08:44 AM
So anyone want to guess what I forgot to put on today????? Yes I'm wearing underwear...

My guess is you left your ears at home.

I forgot to put stays in my shirt collar this morning--now its spread all over the place.

That annoys me, too.

Alex T
2007-03-13, 05:47 PM
Phil-- I thought he left his brain at home....

I was actually at the hotel in ABQ, putting on my belt, and I went to the bar, and one of the F/A i was with said to me "trying to be trendy?" I said why? I apparantly forgot not ONE but TWO "slides" for me to slide my belt in, so it just looked like a snake around my hips hahaha.

So I said if you wanna call it tendy sure ill go with that! I quickly straightened it up and all went well! :-D

Though reading this did make it funny.

Alex

nwafan20
2007-03-13, 06:01 PM
Wow, don't let anyone say that plane spotters aren't total dorks!!! ;)

N790SW
2007-04-15, 11:17 PM
Heres an idea-

Why not wear any socks ? lol

Mellyrose
2007-04-15, 11:29 PM
Someone's a bit late to class.