PDA

View Full Version : Now Mario this is the moon we want to see!

NIKV69
2007-01-04, 10:07 AM
In honor of the "Moon over Maho" shot of our own Mario Craig I give you this. Maybe if Mario's ass looked like that in a Brazilian cut bikini Johan would have taken it!

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1159573/L/

PhilDernerJr
2007-01-04, 11:23 AM
Not a bad pic, but I thought Anet specificalyl said they'd not accept photos where the aircraft was not the main subject...including such SXM shots?

mirrodie
2007-01-04, 11:39 AM
So let's say I upload my photo again, what are the chances it's going to be rejected? I mean seriously, that is total bull****. It's just not right.

Nik, I know you're going to say Johans' incredibly crappy photo nonsense but I mean seriously, that is total absolute bull****.

moose135
2007-01-04, 12:01 PM
Not a bad pic, but I thought Anet specificalyl said they'd not accept photos where the aircraft was not the main subject...including such SXM shots?

What, you're expecting consistency from them? Didn't you need to pass a drug test for your new job, Phil :D

NIKV69
2007-01-04, 12:03 PM
No matter what anet says Johan seems to have the last say on a picture that is borderline or in that gray area where the rules are concerned. I think pictures like this are fine. You guys have been around long enough to know that SXM shots always seem to get more latitude in such cases.

So let's say I upload my photo again, what are the chances it's going to be rejected

It will prob get rejected Mario. It's not as good as quality as this one and her ass is much better than yours. :mrgreen:

FlyingColors
2007-01-04, 10:42 PM

What, you're expecting consistency from them? Didn't you need to pass a drug test for your new job, Phil :D

Like what Moose said......

lijk604
2007-01-05, 12:21 AM
The most important question here is...Why is Nick still focused on Mario's ass?

NIKV69
2007-01-05, 12:38 AM

Did you click the link John that ass if def not Mario's!

T-Bird76
2007-01-05, 10:09 AM

That's a very good point John. Some Brokeback Mahoo Beach dreaming going on in Nick's mind perhaps?