PDA

View Full Version : Mother complains about free toys

Midnight Mike
2006-12-26, 03:15 PM
Just watching this video, I felt like throwing something at the mother, amazing complaining about free gifts, too bad she is probably passing on her values to her kids......

http://www.azcentral.com/phpAPP/multime ... ots5pm.wmv (http://www.azcentral.com/phpAPP/multimedia/player.php?path=mms%3A%2F%2Fwms.azcentral.com%2Fkp nx%2Fnews%2F1222toysfortots5pm.wmv)

nwafan20
2006-12-26, 03:50 PM
She should be happy that she got anything, if she decided that she is going to buy her own gifts, then why didn't she do that in the first place and let the gifts go to someone who would truly be grateful to get anything at all?

T-Bird76
2006-12-26, 05:09 PM
This same thing happened in my company during our Back to School program. Employees "adopt" kids who need cloths and school supplies and we go out and get them what they need. Someone this year bought their kid some Nike shoe that cost over 100 bucks, the woman next to her was complaining that her child didn't get one. She went bitching to the person who organized the event. He basically told her point blank to "screw off." Talk about ungrateful, not all the employees at my company make 100,000 grand a year, many who are the biggest contributors are the lower scale employees and they go out of their way. People really piss me off sometimes.

G-BOAD
2007-01-02, 08:33 PM
She should be happy that she got anything, if she decided that she is going to buy her own gifts, then why didn't she do that in the first place and let the gifts go to someone who would truly be grateful to get anything at all?

That is exactly true!

If you can buy your own toys, THEN DON'T SIGHT UP FOR TOYS FOR TODDS. That is to help children who would not get anything because they are less fortunate, not parents who don't want to spend their own money.

nwafan20
2007-01-02, 09:32 PM
THEN DON'T SIGHT UP FOR TOYS FOR TODDS.

Err, don't you mean Toys to Tots? :D, just kidding

But that is my point exactly, leave it for someone who DOESN'T have the option of buying toys, who's kids would be truly thankful to receive that, because if it wasn't for Toys for Tots, they would have nothing. Not someone who just doesn't want to spend the money.

People nowadays, jeesh![/quote]