PDA

View Full Version : Mel--Got the MacBook Pro!

Alex T
2006-12-26, 01:16 PM
I absolutely LOVE IT!!

I just got it in this morning. It is so quick and easy to use (helps I have previous Mac knowledge on this thank god). Currently updating stuff and all.

Do you have any idea how to transfer my songs I have on the window in Itunes over to the Mac or will I just have to reload them up using CD's?

Alex

Mellyrose
2006-12-26, 01:18 PM
Congrats! You're in the cooler more efficient club now. (I hear nwafan running to his computer to argue with me now....;))

The only way to transfer anything from iTunes to another computer is to burn them onto CD OR to use a firewire to do a complete transfer of data.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. :)

Iberia A340-600
2006-12-26, 01:18 PM
Congrats Alex! I hope to get one next year or whatever labtop MAC has come out with for next year.

For the music I'd suggest loading all of your songs onto a cd or cds and then just uploading them again to Itunes on your new computer. Mel might know of an easier way though.

Iberia A340-600
2006-12-26, 01:21 PM
Wow Mel, we posted at the same time!

Mellyrose
2006-12-26, 01:48 PM
Yeah and it made it look like I edited mine twice for some reason! :?:

nwafan20
2006-12-26, 01:57 PM
Nah, I will let you have fun with this one Mel! ;)

But when your MacBook crashes, don't look to me for help choosing a real computer! :D

Alex T
2006-12-26, 02:05 PM
Nah, I will let you have fun with this one Mel! ;)

But when your MacBook crashes, don't look to me for help choosing a real computer! :D

My windows have crashed on me many more times then my desktop Mac has ;)

I am operating both computers right now and already my Mac is loading at a faster pace then my windows is. I am so utterly amazed at the proficiency and speed with this laptop.

Mel- Ok I guess any songs I already have on bought cd's I will use to upload and any downloaded songs and all I will burn them.

Thanks for the info.

As I use this throughout I will def ask you for any questions but it seems pretty easy to figure out.

Alex

Mellyrose
2006-12-26, 02:20 PM

I know just as much about PCs as I do about Macs, thankyouverymuch ;)

(I do have a PC laptop as well, I just opt not to use it anymore)

T-Bird76
2006-12-26, 05:09 PM
I absolutely LOVE IT!!

I just got it in this morning. It is so quick and easy to use (helps I have previous Mac knowledge on this thank god). Currently updating stuff and all.

Do you have any idea how to transfer my songs I have on the window in Itunes over to the Mac or will I just have to reload them up using CD's?

Alex

yeah its confirmed now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mellyrose
2006-12-26, 06:09 PM
What Tommy? lol

T-Bird76
2006-12-26, 06:25 PM
What Tommy? lol

Private joke. LOLOL :twisted: :twisted:

Mellyrose
2006-12-26, 06:35 PM
What? Private message? haha...j/k

N790SW
2007-01-02, 01:29 AM
Can someone explain to me what the Mac Book is ?

PHL Approach
2007-01-02, 01:31 AM
It's a lovely thing that we like to call Google. It works wonders, it really does. :roll: