PDA

View Full Version : Amazing apartment available with LGA/Manhattan view!

Mellyrose
2006-11-02, 11:17 AM
Hey everyone....as much as we LOVE our place (and even more our killer view of LGA rwy 22/4) Phil and I are moving to Astoria and we're trying to help get our room rented.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. It's an amazing place and we hate to be leaving (we'll never find something so big ever again....but it's time for our own place).

Anyway, I figured it couldn't hurt to post here. Any publicity is good publicity, right?

Oh, and if anyone knows of any great places in Astoria near the N/W, lemme know! :)

The Place:
3BR/3BA on the Northern tip of Queens, right on the East River. Two story (2nd and 3rd floor) 1600 sq. ft. townhouse style apartment with all hardwood floors, modern granite kitchen with new appliances, large balcony off of dining room with full Manhattan view (see actual view in photo taken from 2nd floor balcony below), tons of natural light, privacy, and ample free parking.

Central air/heat, dishwasher, washer/dryer, just a block away from park/trail/playground, Q25 (3 blocks away), Q65 (4 blocks away) to Main street and 7 train to Manhattan...also easy sidestreets away from major shopping area (Target, Waldbaums, BJ's, Old Navy, Boulder Creek, etc) are just a few more perks. We love living here, and you will too.

The Room:
The available room is the master suite...it's HUMONGOUS and bright, 14' x 15' and can fit a king size bed, desk, nightstands and dresser with ample room. There are 2 large closets IN the room and a private master bathroom with marble tile and a jacuzzi tub.

Rent is $925, plus your total portion of the utilities (including electric, gas & wireless) which would range from $40-$70 depending on the season. Also, we require a landlord reference and credit check. No pets...no exceptions - this is not our rule, it's the landlord's.

The People:
Truly friendly, clean, quiet roommates. Both males: one professional and the other one grad student. We hardly ever know when each other is home, since we're all very quiet and respectable. No partying, smoking, drugs or loud music, and we'd expect the same from a potential roommate.

I have more photos if you're interested!

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/balconyview.jpg

hiss srq
2006-11-02, 06:08 PM
how much is the going rate

Mellyrose
2006-11-02, 06:26 PM
Do you ever read my posts before replying?

Rent is $925, plus your total portion of the utilities (including electric, gas & wireless) which would range from $40-$70 depending on the season. Also, we require a landlord reference and credit check.

bonanzabucks
2006-11-02, 10:54 PM
I'm actually moving to that area too (Flushing, College Point, Bayside, etc.), but I'm looking for something of my own.

I live in Astoria right now. It's an awesome neighborhood, but getting pricey and it's too far from my job (in Bayside). Let me know what you and Phil looking for and I will ask around. Always glad to help out a fellow member of "the Tribe". :-|

hiss srq
2006-11-03, 12:24 AM

Rent is $925, plus your total portion of the utilities (including electric, gas & wireless) which would range from $40-$70 depending on the season. Also, we require a landlord reference and credit check.

no i just skim really to be honest

PhilDernerJr
2006-11-03, 09:28 AM
Well as long as you are admitting that you're wasting your own and our times, that's all that matters. *cough*

Mellyrose
2006-11-03, 10:17 AM

no i just skim really to be honest

Wow....explains so much in just 8 little words.