PDA

View Full Version : Whalejet will see Vancouver this month. Who'll go see it?

mirrodie
2006-11-01, 01:33 PM
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/290663_airbus01.html

SengaB
2006-11-01, 05:39 PM
Well we WERE supposed to see it in August at PBG Plattsburgh, NY but Noooooooooooooooooooo!
I'm very disappointed with the lack of a US visit.

Senga

T-Bird76
2006-11-01, 05:48 PM
Well we WERE supposed to see it in August at PBG Plattsburgh, NY but Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Senga

No surprise it hasn't come here yet, no major U.S airlines have ordered it or expressed the least bit of interest in ordering it. Memphis will prob see it before NYC, sad but who cares. The program is already a disaster for Airbus.

SengaB
2006-11-01, 05:57 PM
Yea they really botched it. I still wonder if that program will ever make it.
Senga

FlyingColors
2006-11-01, 07:21 PM

Senga

No surprise it hasn't come here yet, no major U.S airlines have ordered it or expressed the least bit of interest in ordering it. Memphis will prob see it before NYC, sad but who cares. The program is already a disaster for Airbus.

I figured JFK would see it, thought Air France was going to showcase its service here for a bit.

SengaB
2006-11-01, 07:36 PM
politics politics politics

Senga

hiss srq
2006-11-01, 07:48 PM
so i am sure your going to go to canada to get this one right senga :lol:

SengaB
2006-11-01, 08:01 PM
I would love to get it but I don't think its worth a flight to get something that we will see here next year. Maybe we will see the demo here still!

As one of my parents said yesterday after hearing that my flight I took costed $500...It had been suggested that I "might as well fly somewhere to get some planes" :) funny I guess the A380 would be good excuse to do so.
What I'd like to do is to fly to PHX to get that darn Honeywell Boeing 720 and the (CYHU) Canadian Pratt B720 but its flights are so unpredicable!

Senga

T-Bird76
2006-11-01, 09:42 PM

Senga

I figured JFK would see it, thought Air France was going to showcase its service here for a bit.

Mike I say MEM because of the FedEx order for the A380 and UPS might get a visit to. JFK is still doing construction to accomodate the A380 so we won't see her for a bit.