PDA

View Full Version : Boy, JFK is beginning to look a lot like Vegas!

NIKV69
2006-10-21, 10:17 PM
http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5839107

You think the G4s sitting in the background gives this away? Those screeners sleeping over at JP?

I love how Mario's typos are taking on a life of their own.

Nice shot Mario!

SengaB
2006-10-21, 10:43 PM
Nice shot there Mario,
I don't know what kind of JFK access you have Mario, but that spot is amazing!
I didn't know JUS still had those Falconjets still.
Senga

nwafan20
2006-10-21, 11:05 PM
I did the same thing one time but got it rejected for "wrong information". The JP.net screeners are really slacking! :wink:

mirrodie
2006-10-21, 11:53 PM
it was just corrected.

I guess there are more important things in life than constantly looking out for Mario's typos. But for Nick, it is life.

NIKV69
2006-10-22, 12:01 AM
I guess there are more important things in life than constantly looking out for Mario's typos. But for Nick, it is life

Looking? I opened up a pic of yours and saw the airport and the G4 mad dogs sitting there. Jeez, a newbie could pick that one up. :mrgreen:

hiss srq
2006-10-22, 12:08 AM
Allegiant rebased there maddogs at JFK!!! Dude I did not know the desert was in my backyard! All along I thought I looked out on the Great South Bay but I was wrong!!!! :lol:

Just kidding Mario!

JRadier
2006-10-22, 09:39 AM
it was just corrected.

I guess there are more important things in life than constantly looking out for Mario's typos. But for Nick, it is life.
still showing JFK as the location here :?:

SengaB
2006-10-22, 11:50 AM
I have the same problem when I select a wrong airport. If you do it manually it NEVER works for some reason and it never changes. I find I have to use the "correct information" link that eveyone uses to changes other people photo into. Its one thing to see your mistake after 5 people have seen your photo but its really embarrassing (for me) when you realise your chaage didn't get through the system - 1,000 views later.

They really need to address that problem.

Senga

Matt Molnar
2006-10-22, 12:46 PM
Maybe it is JFK, and those could be the same mountains that appeared in the movie Pearl Harbor while they were doing flight training over Long Island. http://www.airliners.net/discussions/graphics/smilies/duck.gif

hiss srq
2006-10-22, 12:50 PM
I must find these mountain in my backyard!

NIKV69
2006-10-22, 04:19 PM
Maybe it is JFK, and those could be the same mountains that appeared in the movie Pearl Harbor while they were doing flight training over Long Island.

My favorite is the the movie "National Lampoon's Vacation". In the very beginning when Chevy Chase pulls into the car dealership you see the San Gabriel mountains and palm trees. Yet the graphic flashes "Chicago"

Priceless!

mirrodie
2006-10-22, 06:51 PM
Jeez, a newbie could pick that one up. :mrgreen:

apparently, one did! OUCH, that had to hurt. 8)

NIKV69
2006-10-22, 10:09 PM
apparently, one did! OUCH, that had to hurt

Not really, you need some new material. :mrgreen:

I'll give you credit though, your ninja cat rules!