PDA

View Full Version : Iranian President Plane!??

AtlanticStar
2006-09-22, 07:49 PM
Hi There My Friends :)

Sorry about my English with any mistake....I've been a great fan of your board/forum these last months, but only today i registered here with my very first post :)
Im Portuguese, from Azores Beauty Islands, and what brings me today its a question that ive been searching throughout the entire aviation net world, and stills unanswered...sorry if this post had already been created, but i couldnt find it :oops:

Any of you knows what plane carried Irans President, Type, reg, Flight Number, call-sign, Aerodrome of Arr or Dep, etc, even in Flightaware.com, etc... :!: :?: :roll:

I saw it on the news, on the UN, but almost couldnt believed it for real.. :shock:
Some friends here posted lots of exotic planes from exotic countries, but this one remains a mistery at all...or at least for me... :roll:

Any Help, please :wink:

Cheers from this other side of the Ocean 8)

Keep up your great Work :wink:

KFRG
2006-09-22, 11:16 PM
Hopefully it's the one that is going to take a swim in the Atlantic on it's way back...

SengaB
2006-09-22, 11:27 PM
I was at JFK until late Thursday...The Qatar A345 and the Jordanian A342 came in late. Unfortunatly I think he was to fly on one of those 2 planes.
Either that or the Iranian plane went to EWR.

http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-17/0609225037200300.htm

I was hoping for the Iran-AF 707
Senga

Iberia A340-600
2006-09-22, 11:40 PM
Sure it wasn't the A340-500 Qatar Senga?

SengaB
2006-09-22, 11:47 PM
Opps meant A345
A7-HHH
:)

hiss srq
2006-09-23, 12:48 AM
:shock: :lol:
Hopefully it's the one that is going to take a swim in the Atlantic on it's way back...

emshighway
2006-09-23, 09:17 AM
Can someone buy this guy a tie!!!

PhilDernerJr
2006-09-23, 09:57 AM
I heard that he came in on a 747-200 that came here (not sure which airport) Monday evening.

Also, please keep your political views out of the aviation threads. Off-Topic is one thing, but we watch for these aircraft to enjoy and photograph them, not to threaten or hope for their demise, no matter who is on board.

I'll leave it up to you folks to edit or delete any comments made, for now.

jakbar
2006-09-23, 12:59 PM
Also, please keep your political views out of the aviation threads. Off-Topic is one thing, but we watch for these aircraft to enjoy and photograph them, not to threaten or hope for their demise, no matter who is on board.

I agree. I found the comments in question to be tasteless and inappropriate for this forum.

Mayi757
2006-09-23, 04:55 PM
I thought the comment was funny, c'mon lets have some sense of humor although t agree it's better to leave out political comments :)

Looks like the 747 wasn't seen in daylight. at least on the arrival as it seems it departed CCS-JFK in the late afternoon.

As far as the 707 (possibly of Saha Air), it wasn't allowed into the US. I read in another forum it was something having to do with the govt. denying visas for the delegation on board.

FlyingColors
2006-09-24, 10:02 PM

I agree. I found the comments in question to be tasteless and inappropriate for this forum.

Ditto
"love, peace and airplane grease"