PDA

View Full Version : Fun with security checkpoints

Derf
2006-09-03, 10:28 AM
This dude is more than a little weird!
http://www.zug.com/gab/index.cgi?func=v ... d_id=68619 (http://www.zug.com/gab/index.cgi?func=view_thread&sort=active&head=1&thread_id=68619)

hiss srq
2006-09-03, 10:33 AM
Now that is flipping GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost rolled out of my bed laughing.

K9DEP
2006-09-03, 08:08 PM
Now that is flipping GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost rolled out of my bed laughing.
Pick 1 of 2

1) You were reading the story on your bed form a laptop

2) You were doing something on your bed that reminded you of a story you read today and it gave you a giggle?

Just kidding, If I was a pax behind him I would die laughing!

emshighway
2006-09-04, 06:43 PM
Funny but not a good idea.

Matt Molnar
2006-09-04, 07:31 PM
Sorry, I didn't laugh at all. No better than the jackass with the Arabic T-shirt.

PhilDernerJr
2006-09-04, 08:10 PM
Sorry, I didn't laugh at all. No better than the jackass with the Arabic T-shirt.

Agreed.

This guy also posted photos of the sensitive security areas, which I have a major problem with.

USAF Pilot 07
2006-09-05, 02:02 PM
Honestly, it wasn't that funny... What did he accomplish and who did he make laugh? Nothing and no one...

emshighway
2006-09-06, 10:05 PM

Agreed.

This guy also posted photos of the sensitive security areas, which I have a major problem with.

He didn't shoot the X-Ray or ETD screens so techically he didn't really do anything too bad. Like I said not a great idea though.

mirrodie
2006-09-06, 11:09 PM
actually, I have been wanting to do something similar for a while.

I want to basically take a bag chock full of kinky sex toys and run it though carry-on security. I envisioned pouring a bit of cream and sugar syrup on some of the times (just for effect) as well as sprinkling a bit of bleach in there just for scent.

I would go through security with bag in hand and once I got to the screener, I'd only look at the screener and shrug my shoulders and deadpan, "I can't help it, we're kinky and horny."

I figure, if I have to wait in line for so long, why not have a bit of fun. The mundane atmosphere at security leads to lax security and we've got to keep these people on their feet!

hiss srq
2006-09-06, 11:17 PM
actually, I have been wanting to do something similar for a while.

I want to basically take a bag chock full of kinky sex toys and run it though carry-on security. I envisioned pouring a bit of cream and sugar syrup on some of the times (just for effect) as well as sprinkling a bit of bleach in there just for scent.

I would go through security with bag in hand and once I got to the screener, I'd only look at the screener and shrug my shoulders and deadpan, "I can't help it, we're kinky and horny."

I figure, if I have to wait in line for so long, why not have a bit of fun. The mundane atmosphere at security leads to lax security and we've got to keep these people on their feet!

Dude, you are awesome ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you just blew my idea out of the water with tat in detail plan ha ha ha ha ha

Mateo
2006-09-12, 12:15 AM
I always always always pack my bags so that, if it needs to be opened, the first thing the screener hits is underwear. Just my way of getting my $5/trip worth of TSA. (Not to mention the $5.3B allocated for FY06)

emshighway
2006-09-12, 08:24 PM
I always always always pack my bags so that, if it needs to be opened, the first thing the screener hits is underwear. Just my way of getting my $5/trip worth of TSA. (Not to mention the $5.3B allocated for FY06)

And this makes you feel special?? The screener is probably laughing at how small they are.