PDA

View Full Version : Mario's moon loses out to this one

NIKV69
2006-08-18, 06:45 PM
I know Mario raised the question why a man's buttocks are not acceptable on anet and a woman's is but you look at this and you know why.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1096538/L/

I prefer this moon!

BTW the guy that invented the thong's birthday should be a national holiday!

Greeney
2006-08-18, 07:15 PM
Nice Balloons you got there. As some other dude on there said.

Mellyrose
2006-08-18, 07:43 PM
You can count on Nick.

PhilDernerJr
2006-08-18, 09:15 PM
Why is Nick always acting like he's hetero? lol ;)

Question 7:

Complete the Sentence:

"Nice ______."

Choose one:

a. baskets
b. balloons
c. flotation device
d. blurred ass

mirrodie
2006-08-18, 11:15 PM
Sorry dude, mine was real.

Besides, don't you have a side-on to go upload? 8)

FlyingColors
2006-08-21, 10:53 AM
Ho, hello.
So this is acceptable on Anet?

Go figure.

The only thing consistent about Anet is there inconsistency and double standards.

(not that I object to the lass's bounty)

NIKV69
2006-08-21, 12:12 PM
Besides, don't you have a side-on to go upload

Let's look a couple of your recent uploads.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1030140/L/

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1025268/L/

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So this is acceptable on Anet?

Sure why not?

mirrodie
2006-08-21, 12:53 PM
The only thing consistent about Anet is there inconsistency and double standards how true!

I'm not impressed by your ruse.
March and April.....recent, huh? Well if you consider how rarely I upload to anet....want recent, go to jetphotos.

If you stopped being a tool, you'd see they were both first time registrations uploaded at the time. Both were priority uploads to Anet.

TOOLIO!! 8)

And BTW, what's your fascination with my ass photo anyway?

NIKV69
2006-08-21, 02:31 PM
want recent, go to jetphotos.

No thank you.

If you stopped being a tool, you'd see they were both first time registrations uploaded at the time. Both were priority uploads to Anet.

Oh I see so you despise side ons until you think it justifies uploading them if they are rare? Now that is being a Ryobi circular saw!

As far as your ass photo I was just making reference to when you posted the thread in av-photo asking why a girls anatomy is acceptable and a mans is not, we saw what happened after that. If you are inferring I like your ass you are wrong, it's too damn skinny.

moose135
2006-08-21, 02:33 PM
If you are inferring I like your ass you are wrong, it's too damn skinny.

Does that mean I have something to worry about the next time we're out spotting? :shock:

Mellyrose
2006-08-21, 02:39 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nick likes juicy man booties! Phil's safe, at least. :shock:

NIKV69
2006-08-21, 02:43 PM
juicy

Oh brother!

That was funny moose!

lijk604
2006-08-21, 02:46 PM
Time to go on a diet!

FlyingColors
2006-08-21, 02:58 PM
]So this is acceptable on Anet?

Sure why not?[/quote]

Just recalling the HUGE blow up Johann had with pics that featured a female subject drawing too much attention away from the airframe.
Had a long thread how this will not be tolerated as a sexist site bla bla bla. Quite a few pics were removed from the site in the name of purity, without any warning.

PhilDernerJr
2006-08-21, 03:27 PM
I've got to side with Anet on this one.

I think there is a difference between a women in the background/foregrond that draws attention FROM the airframe, and that image being ON the airframe, as we see on that balloon.

Also, Mario showed some bare ass, this is a blurred thonged butt. Though we cna debate what the real differnece is between a thong and a bare ass, the fact is that one is legal to wear in public, and the other will get you locked up for indecent exposure.

But I still think that Mario's butt shot was great. :)

Tom_Turner
2006-08-21, 09:12 PM
[
you'd see they were both first time registrations uploaded at the time. Both were priority uploads to Anet.

For what its worth - - New registrations are not supposed to be priority upload for A.net....

Either way though, Nice shots to be sure.. :)

Tom

mirrodie
2006-08-21, 10:23 PM
Oh I see so you despise side ons until you think it justifies uploading them if they are rare?

Alright toolio, first you are fascinated with my butt, now you are putting words in my mouth. You are approaching industrial strength tool quality. :wink:

I'll take the occasional side-on but think there are a multitude of better angles. But I don't fancy them.
But don't put words in my mouth. And as I said, if you want to back up your arguement, see the recent shots.

Thanks Tom, that further highlights inconsistences present on anet. FOr whatever reasons, they were taken as such.

NIKV69
2006-08-21, 11:47 PM
]Alright toolio, first you are fascinated with my butt, now you are putting words in my mouth. You are approaching industrial strength tool quality

Merely pointing out that you show disdain for side ons and yet upload them when the regi is new and you feel it would be an instant add on anet. We are approaching Tim Allen's tool time here.

For those who didn't read the thread that caused the controversy here it is. Complete with the wisdom of Johan.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/av ... /#ID230018 (http://www.airliners.net/discussions/aviation_photography/read.main/230018/6/#ID230018)

mirrodie
2006-08-22, 10:28 AM
Merely pointing out that you show disdain for side ons and yet upload them when the regi is new and you feel it would be an instant add on anet.

Nick.
You are 100% right.
Mario is 100% wrong.

end of discussion,
Johan